RIDE & LODGING Board- 2007 ZODIAC Gat... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » 2007 Zodiackiller.com Task-Force Meeting » RIDE & LODGING Board- 2007 ZODIAC Gathering « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vscantu
Username: Vscantu

Posted on Sunday, February 04, 2007 - 1:15 pm:   

This is for anyone who needs or wants to share a ride or overnight accomodations for the March 3 2007 ZodiacKiller.com Gathering in S.F. It is shaping up to be a great, momentous Zodiac event.

Going with other Zodiologists will surely make the trip & event all the more fun & interesting. You will also probably make new Zodiac-sleuth friends. PLUS you'll save lots of money on gas & housing!

I did it several years ago with Jim T. to the Lake Berryessa weekend gathering. It proved fruitful & we had great talks while driving back & forth.

I for one would like to catch a ride with anyone coming thru Chico, Calif. or anywhere around the Sacramento areas. I have plenty of money for gas, both up & back.

PLUS I am looking for lodgings Friday & Saturday nights, March 2 & 3. (I plan on going to the Opening Night showing of the "ZODIAC" movie on Friday Night.) I would be willing to share a hotel room with prospects, or buy meals for a "host" resident who lives near S.F. You can Email me privately using my "Username" link on the left, or post here below.

Sanfranguns
Username: Sanfranguns

Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 1:11 pm:   

Good luck to everyone coming! I'd put you all up but I live in your typical cramped downtown studio - which is like a mansion in SF!

Sandy
Username: Sandy

Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007 - 4:45 pm:   

I have room for 5, or more with sleeping bags. Vscantu if you feel Antioch is too far from S.F.(35-45 min) I will be glad to share a room in S.F. I am waiting on Howard to let me know if he and Jim will be riding with me to S.F. I can rent a van If I have to.

Vscantu

Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007 - 8:03 pm:   

Great, Sandy! You're a real trooper. We'll work something out. I'll Email you so we can straighten out the details.

Vscantu

Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 4:14 pm:   

Hey Jim T.- will you be going? I emailed you a week ago, but haven't got a response.

Jim_t
Username: Jim_t

Posted on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 2:27 pm:   

Sorry Victor i wont be able to give you a ride, I hope you can make it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration