Confused Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Zodiac Books » Suspect Zero » Confused « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sean
Username: Sean

Posted on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 6:03 am:   

I fully accept that my question here may have resulted in some confusion on my part and thus am hoping to clear it up.
Mike has always been consistent in his refusal to get into his own "suspect" in this case.
Some time back (conversations in the archived section) Mike posted promoting this book before it came out. He did suggest/implied at the time however that this particular book (though fiction)
identified who he thought Z may have been/who his suspect was, should we read between the lines.
I would therefore have thought (my mistake perhaps)that "Brion Avion" was that suspect.
Clearly, from the discussions in the Chat room recently, and from recent posts by Mike,that does not appear to be the case.

Other than that,I thoroughly enjoyed the book,a must for all Z enthuasists and those interested in the Sonoma murders.
Caurtion...Mike does tease...One wonders where to draw the line between fiction and fact, it makes it a compelling read.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nachtsider
Username: Nachtsider

Posted on Tuesday, January 09, 2007 - 2:50 am:   

Ever since I finished reading this excellent novel, Sean, I harbored the sneaking feeling that there was much more to the story than met the eye, and your interesting comments only serve to confirm my hunch. I would be extremely grateful if you or any other members of the board could elaborate further on any hidden meanings that might lie within Dr. Kelleher's tale, as well as on the views that he has expressed with regards to Zodiac suspects. Not much about the latter I have been able to locate on this site - it would be wonderful if Tom could post transcripts of Dr. Kelleher's previously mentioned chat room discussions with board members, but the ultimate decision, of course, rests with him and him alone.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration