Dirty Harry Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Zodiac Movies » Other Zodiac Movies » Dirty Harry « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dave
Username: Dave

Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 10:50 am:   

Any DH fans? I am sure the general population of this board is aware that the 1971 Warner Bros. was loosley based on The Zodiac.

In the beginning of the film a wall of fallen SFPD officers that have been killed in the line duty is shown. One of the last names shown is Eric Zelms. Eerie.

I am pretty sure I read about this in one of the Z books I have. Anyone else remember reading it?

Dave

Ed_neil
Username: Ed_neil

Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 12:11 pm:   

I read it somewhere, and after buying a copy for my DVD collection, I checked it out, and not only is Zelms' name there, so is Radetich's.

Oklahoma_mike
Username: Oklahoma_mike

Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 9:09 pm:   

I've got the movie on video, but have not watched it in several years. Maybe this weekend! As I remember it holds up over the years pretty well and is a good action movie. Some of the sequels were not so good, but that is the same with almost all sequels. The inspiration from zodiac was obvious to me the first time I saw it, which was maybe 5 years after it first came out. The givewaways: a serial killer in San Francisco who give himself the name Scorpio and writes taunting letters to the police.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration