More Zynchronicity??? Say it ain't s... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » General Zodiac Discussion » More Zynchronicity??? Say it ain't so!!! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ed_neil
Username: Ed_neil

Posted on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 6:06 pm:   

Just before I left the spa today, one of my coworkers approached me and said she'd been told I'd been investigating the Z crimes, and had something interesting to relate. She said that when she went to massage school, one of her fellow students was, are you ready for this? The daughter of Dean Ferrin and his second wife! In other words, she would technically be Darlene Ferrin's stepdaughter!

Zynchronicity is weird stuff... I can't seem to get away from it!

Tommyt
Username: Tommyt

Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2006 - 12:19 pm:   

WHAT?

Ed_neil

Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2006 - 10:43 pm:   

TT: if you've followed any of the zynchronicity threads, you'll know a lot of this stuff happens to me. No idea why, and I can't explain it either...

George
Username: George

Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2006 - 2:27 am:   

Does the "17" theory still hold, or has it been consigned to coincidence, where it belongs?

Ed_neil

Posted on Saturday, June 03, 2006 - 12:00 am:   

I think it does. He specifically used that number more than once in his letters, and it appears in other ways as well, as I've outlined before...

Johno
Username: Johno

Posted on Saturday, June 03, 2006 - 12:33 am:   

It takes 17 squares to make a swastika. A simple swastika as found in numerous cultures around the world for centuries so I'm not refering to it as limited to Nazis. Being into codes and symbols I would think he would have known that and incorporated one into his 17 theme if there was a 17 theme.

George
Username: George

Posted on Saturday, June 03, 2006 - 6:43 pm:   

Maybe there is something to it after all. In all seriousness, was Janis Ian's "coming out" song about lesbianism, (or so I've been told that's what the song is about) "At Seventeen," playing during the time of the Zodiac killings? The song has the same "pity-me" quality to it as the Belli letter and scraps of others as well; "please no mean ones [buttons] like Melvin," "The reason I'm writing to the [Los Angeles] Times is this, they don't bury me on the back pages like some of the others," (I wonder if VTH is one of the "others?"), "I would have sent you pictures [of the "death machine"] but you would be nasty enough to trace them back to the developer and then to me.." Whine, whine, whine and or sulky taunts. Kinda like a teenager writing a letter of complaint to "Seventeen" magazine.

I remember your list, Ed. BTK site, I believe. I think the list was into the thirties regarding Z and the number 17. That has to be a Zynchronicities world record. Or maybe it's more than a zynchronicity.

Ed_neil

Posted on Saturday, June 03, 2006 - 11:47 pm:   

I don't think it was quite that long, but there were more than coincidence would seem to account for.

Johno

Posted on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 10:00 pm:   

I don't where this fits into but there was a famous Zodiac in San Francisco before the Zodiac killer and was there during the Zodiac crimes.
It prowled the waters of the San Francisco Bay for 41 years.

It was The Zodiac, a 127 foot two-masted schooner weighing 145 tons.
It was commisioned as a yacht for Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical heirs J. Seward Johnson and Robert Wood. Built in 1924 by Hodgson Brothers Shipyard in East Boothbay, Maine and designed by naval architect William Hand Jr. it was a 4th place finisher in the transatlantic race of 1928 from New York to Spain.
In 1931 it was purchased by the San Francisco Bar Pilots Association and rechristened as the California, had it's masts removed and served as a pilot boat at the entrance to the Golden Gate until 1972.
It was sold to the Vessel Zodiac Corporation in the late 70's and restored for use as a charter vessel. It was listed on the National Register of Historic places in 1982 and it's original name was restored in 1984.
It recieved a special congressional waiver because Coast Guard certification for wooden vessels was limited to under 100 tons and since 1994 has been owned by the non-profit Northwest Schooner Society and is berthed in and sails out of Seattle.

J_eric
Username: J_eric

Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 2:10 am:   

There's that one letter the Zodiac posted from Pleasanton, CA which always had people puzzled. Since he mailed most of his messages from San Francisco.

Pleasanton is in ALAmeda County, California!

Bryanthegiant
Username: Bryanthegiant

Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 9:38 am:   

For years I've been trying to come up with a tie to the Presidio from Vallejo, here what I came up with. General Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo was the Commandant of the San Francisco Presidio

J_eric

Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 11:54 pm:   

Tonight, the lowest priced gasoline in the Los Angeles area (per the GasBuddy website) is 3.08 at an Arco located at...the corner of WASHINGTON and MAPLE...but in Montebello. Maybe that's where Z wanted to take Stine's cab.

Vallejo_dave
Username: Vallejo_dave

Posted on Monday, August 07, 2006 - 5:37 pm:   

Hey, I just realized something. I lived at 340 Lamont Court in Vallejo. Ties in with the 340 cipher! No wonder you guys want my DNA!

Johno

Posted on Friday, October 06, 2006 - 5:31 pm:   

We have theorized here that Zodiac may have come up with his frequent opening line in his letters "This is Zodiac speaking..." by being inspired by the Zoltan fortune telling machine which would say "This is Zoltan speaking."
Such a machine is featured in the 1988 Tom Hanks movie 'Big.'
Compsoer David Shire, the ex-husband of actress Talia Shire is the music composer for the new 'Zodaic' film. In 1996 Shire composed the music for a broadway musical adaptation of the movie 'Big.'

J_eric

Posted on Friday, October 06, 2006 - 9:52 pm:   

Cheer up, Vallejo_Dave, "Lamont" unscrambled reads "M Not L(eigh) A(llen)."

Might as well stick this factoid here too: Washington & Maple = 3800 block of Washington ("I shot a man in a parked car with a .38.").

J_eric

Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2006 - 10:20 pm:   

While we're at it, check out today's comic strip "Brewster Rockit Space Guy" either in your Sunday paper or perhaps on line. Note the business card logo for NEMESIS and his evil sidekicks. Looks a lot like that Wide Flange Angle of Zodiac's!! Is Tim Rickard a visitor here?

Breakout
Username: Breakout

Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 11:52 am:   

Was admiring the wide-flange beams on a european bridge in an 80s movie on AMC. Decided to flip to the guide and find out the name of the movie--turns out is "Target."

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration