NANCY SLOVER FOUND (PART 2) Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » General Zodiac Discussion » NANCY SLOVER FOUND (PART 2) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tom_voigt
Username: Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 10:57 pm:   

Continued from here.

Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 11:02 pm:   

Nancy was kind enough to go into detail about how suspect Arthur Leigh Allen stacked up to Zodiac, voice-wise. (Nancy was going by a 1991 recording of Allen's voice.)

Click here for the new audio.

Bryan The Giant (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2006 - 6:49 am:   

What a jewel Nancy is, Nancy did you ever fear the Zodiac would target you?

Vallejo_dave
Username: Vallejo_dave

Posted on Friday, June 23, 2006 - 7:53 am:   

Thanks Nancy, more dynamite evidence.

In listening to Z's call to you, I can't help but think of a voice altering device that was available back then. Sometimes it was a prize in Cracker Jack boxes, a toy. It was thin plastic, and you inserted it under the tongue to change the sound of your voice.

ScottDC61 (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2006 - 8:46 am:   

Hi Tom, enjoyed the DVD....I think Z enjoyed instilling fear in women and I think he had a little fun with Nancy knowing he may have rattled her The Good Bye/Fog Horn is yet another connection to water
Im encouraged to know that Z sounded young so he may still be alive.....

UBPClaw (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2006 - 8:57 am:   

Tom,

Has Nancy listened to that audio clip of Bruce Davis? If she hasnt I would love to hear her opinion on his voice.

Howard_davis
Username: Howard_davis

Posted on Friday, June 23, 2006 - 12:23 pm:   

VD
Thanks for that reference!
I had forgotten all about that small voice device to change voice intonation!

There were/are various kinds,but all of them, when inserted under the tongue(or in the cheel area),will change one's voice from it's normal sound.

Perfect for those wonderful midnight calls and outings at LB.LOL

Many of the anti-detection books recommended (and still do)the use of such a device if one wishes to disguise their voice when they used the phone or when in the presence of potential witnesses.

According to the books'premise,witness recall of voice sound would then differ from a perps regular voice.

Z wrote that "all it is.."in describing some of his anti-detection methods-real or not-just referring to his claim.He seemed to like simple methods and even boast of this factor,"...ALL it is."

If Zodiac used such a device then this really clouds our perpesective of his true voice sound.
What's new?Just about everything is cloudy and contraversial with Zodiac!

We do get that he spoke in a 'monotone'(even KJ reported this to me)and in at least one account the voice sounded "young."BH said it was 'like a student's voice.'

Hawk
Username: Hawk

Posted on Friday, June 23, 2006 - 1:57 pm:   

This is so cool having Nancy with us.

Mike_r
Username: Mike_r

Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2006 - 4:06 pm:   

Hi-

I looked through the other thread but didn't see this question asked. I am just curious: If there was no recording of the phone call, how was the transcript of the words the man used actually made? Was it written down as he spoke, was it written down immediately after the caller hung up, or was it made the next day from memory?

Just curious...It just hit me that without a recording, the words may come from memory and obviously do not come from someone writing down what the caller said after listening to it afterwards. In other words, even though it is cited as a quote all the time, is it really more of someone's recollection of what he said? Or was it taken down in shorthand as he spoke?

Mike

Rainbow Cat Poet (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2006 - 4:57 pm:   

mike r, here is what Nancy Slover exactly wrote:

7/5/69 -- 12:40 am

Writer received call from male subject who did not identify
himself. Substance of statement was as follows:
"I want to report a double murder. If you will go (1) one
mile east on Columbus Parkway to the public park you will find
the kids in a brown car. They were shot with a 9 MM Luger. I
also killed those kids last year. Good bye."

If you like to see Slover's complete incident report, here is the link: http://www.zodiackiller.com/DFR4.html

Howard_davis

Posted on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 1:07 am:   

Since my computer could not get Nancy's information,Jim Nelson kindly supplied a copy of the Slover rendition of Zodiac's "good bye."

When I heard the voice imitation it sounded like a fog horn!I thought of Zodiac's account of his call to Dispatcher Slover:"I was in this phone booth haveing some FUN with the Vallejo cop..."This seems to confirm the 'fog horn'voice sound when he said "g-o-o-d b-y-e."In his mind this was "fun"as was killing when he wrote about the "..good times" he had at Vallejo!

I also thought of Southern sounding Fog horn Leg horn of cartoon fame.The voice work was done by Mel Blanc,but he got the idea from Senator Claghorn(voiced by Kenny Delmar)who regularily appeared on Steve Allen's radio show.The senator's voice was "like a fog horn.'He was a'Southern'man as it were.Southener's got great enjoyment from both of these Southern dual 'fog horns'voiced characters!

Zodiac employed Southern or 'Texas talk'in his 3/13/71 missive,
"Like I have always SAID I am crack proof[Z seems to refer to the 10/5/70 postcard where the term "crack proof"is used FYI.]If the Blue Meannies[Beatles Yellow Submarine]are evere going to catch me,they had best get off their fat asses & do something.Because the longer they fiddle & fart around ,the more slaves I will collect for my after life."

The Beast from 20,000 Fantoms(called "Monster from beneath the Sea"by Eugene Lourie)was taken from Ray Bradbury's "The Fog Horn"which was about a monster that heard a fog horn on shore -so he left the sea to investigate as he sounded his fog horn like cry because he thought it was a female monster like himself.

There was a newspaper published by the Presidio's Letterman hospital called the "Fog Horn."
All FYI

Howard_davis

Posted on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 10:38 am:   

In listening to Slover's rendition of the entire Z statement one can see Z was possibly trying to speak in a monotone,possible to 'change'his voice inflexions to avoid any future voice comparison,etc.
He could not have been certain that the call wasn't being recorded.

In KJ's case and quoted from GS' interview,the Unknown driver showed, "No emotion...No anger,no kind of emotion.Nothing.The words just come out.He didn't speak abnormally slow but very precise.It just came out.Period.What he was going to say.It just had no feeling."
She told me the same thing in person.His voice was 'flat or a real monotone.'
This lines up-in my view- with Nancy's account of the caller's voice.

It appears to me that Z attempted to modulate his real voice so it would sound "flat" and monotone thus making a comparison ID of his actual voice difficult if not impossible.Just my opinion.

Sandy
Username: Sandy

Posted on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 12:36 pm:   

Howard I agree with you. I can only go by the voice that I have heard many times of my suspect. When I first asked him what he would like to drink, his voice was almost normal.That was in front of his friends who sat at the table with him. When he came up behind me just a few minutes later away from his friends,his voice was very flat, he spoke slowly and enunciated each word like "Hal" in 2001 space Odyssey. He scared the holy heck out of me,but was very polite !

Tom_voigt

Posted on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 1:59 pm:   

Nancy's answer to Mike_r:

"We did wear headsets (not very comfortable) but it left both hands free, you had to be very good at multi-tasking. When I took the call I wrote as he spoke, taking down everything by hand, so what later typed was from my notes. When asked to elaborate everything was fresh in my memory."

Mike_r
Username: Mike_r

Posted on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 2:37 pm:   

Hi Tom-

Thanks. It seems that Nancy was able to provide as "diplomatic" a version of the call as possible given the conditions and technology (i.e., pencil and paper) that prevailed at the time.

Mike

Kev (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 5:30 pm:   

Excellent observations Howard. This indicates a genuine concern for comparative identification. Notice also the risk taking (the call itself) coupled with playing it safe (the monotone.) Interesting.

Kev (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 6:43 pm:   

Dave, he didn't need a quarter because calls were a dime back then, he didn't need a dime because the call was placed through operator. The call itself was a risky move, no?

Tutti Frutti (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 7:31 pm:   

Kev., it was a very risky call indeed.

Specially, so far we do not know if Zodiac made the call himself, or if Zodiac caused someone to make the phone call.

It is a similar arguement as if the Zodiac licked his own envelopes and stamps, or if Zodiac had them licked by someone else.

Vallejo_dave

Posted on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 7:34 pm:   

Yes, I guess it was risky. I think he still needed a dime to call the operator. Unless you could make free calls then,---fill me in.

Kev (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 7:41 pm:   

Dave, calls to operator were free then.

Howard_davis

Posted on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 10:32 pm:   

It is why the phone company would not aid the police by permitting that Operator to tell them anything she knew about that call,that seems more important than call costs!
But,everything should be discussed.

Kev (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 9:37 am:   

In the 60's large corporations, like the phone company, were far more conservative when it came to police cooperation than they are today. The phone company simply followed its own policy in not revealing the information. Had the police obtained a request for information warrant, I'm sure the phone company would have fully cooperated.

Howard_davis

Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 10:45 am:   

Thanks for info Kev.

Mike_cole
Username: Mike_cole

Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 11:54 am:   

Tom,

Can you ask Nancy what happened after the call? Did she initiate a "ringback" as claimed? If so... Was it her idea or was it standard procedure? Did somebody pick up? How quickly? Did the person say anything? Were any sounds audible? Etc.

Tutti Frutti (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 12:09 pm:   

Kev., just because the initial police report indicated that the phone company did not wish to reveal the operator's identity that did not necessarily mean that the police did not resort to obtaining the requested information by asking a judge to sign a warrant for phone company's records pertaining to the subject matter phone call.

Just because VPD did not publicized its entire files on the Vallejo attacks, one can not safely assume anything.

There is a good chance that VPD did get its day to interview said phone operator and review relevant phone company's records with or without a warrant. It was just that VPD might have kept a top secret file, which they had a right to do so.

In the big picture, revealing what the Z caller might have told the phone operator might not change anything at this point in time. There are far more available evidence laying around out there, which yearns to be fully scrutinized. So why waste time on something which might be or might not be there to begin with?

If it is there, what are the chances for VPD wanting to share such a detailed information about an unsolved case with the public?

Ed_neil
Username: Ed_neil

Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 5:35 pm:   

What I'm really curious about is the operator who connected Z to Nancy. She was on the line for the first few seconds of the call, and obviously prior to that, Z asked the operator to connect him to VPD. It would be interesting to know what Z said to her; hopefully it wasn't just the generic, "Get me the police!" Who knows if we'll ever find out...

Johno
Username: Johno

Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 7:18 pm:   

Two calls to two operators.
The call to Slover came from a pay phone booth on Tuolumne street and Springs road and was placed through the operator who spoke with Zodiac and the call to Slaight from the Napa Car Wash on Main and Clinton streets was placed through the operator who asked Zodiac what number he was calling from but he refused to tell her. It was 255-9673.

Tom_voigt

Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 9:41 pm:   

Nancy has provided a few more audio files for Zodiackiller.com. Click below to hear her answers to questions about:

Bruce Davis (141KB/MP3) | Zodiac's Voice (152KB/MP3) | The Police Dept (78KB/MP3)

Patrick_t
Username: Patrick_t

Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 - 6:23 am:   

Thanks Tom,

Really interesting the way that Nancy describes Z voice. She says that Z voice was theatrical, and also that she felt Z was used to talk like this.

It perfectly fits with the way I imagine Z. Kind of guy always in his dreams, in his world, fantasy world. Maybe lunatic for some, but probably a guy with some discipline, and that is what kept him out of trouble. Just my opinion.

That bring Marshall again in my mind, working in a theater. Did Nancy ever heard his voice Tom?

Thanks

Tom_voigt

Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 - 12:30 pm:   

Yes, Nancy heard Marshall. That's covered toward the beginning in the first part of this thread.

Vallejo_dave

Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 - 2:48 pm:   

Nancy, Thanks for the response. I will go with your opinion, since your son had one of those voice devices.

Patrick_t

Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 4:44 am:   

Sorry Tom I guess I missed it.

And I agree with Tutti and Vallejo Dave, it was a risky phone call, but Z wanted credit for the crime so it was risky but necessary. Same for the letters. At any time Z could have been identify by a mistake, but he had to do it.

Regarding the phone call, I wonder (or I forgot) if all the background noises have been studied by SFPD in order to identify anything they relate to the man.

Thanks again Tom, very interesting topic !

UBPClaw (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 8:13 am:   

Neither call was recorded so they wouldnt have any way of analyzing background noises.

Patrick_t

Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 8:18 am:   

Thanks UBP claw, Damn memory. It seems like I have to do a recapitulation each 6 months, because this case contains so much details.

Still funny that those calls were not recorded.

Jbheath
Username: Jbheath

Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 12:25 pm:   

Nancy:
Thank you for the response. I am glad that Tom found you. You are a wonderful asset to this case. Keep up the great work, it is all so vital to solving this case.

Tommyt
Username: Tommyt

Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 2:19 pm:   

Thank you so much for the great feedback Nancy. One thing that makes me wonder though and this is a question for everyone. If Zodiac were from, or resided at the time in, Vallejo, why would he choose this particular killing to make a phone call to PD from his own city. I would think that if I were a killer, my own small city would be the last place that I would do that. So what is the deal? Should it now be believed that he did not reside in Vallejo? If that were so, that could rule out Emmett and Allen or any Vallejo Police officer etc.

Colette
Username: Colette

Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 5:18 pm:   

Or you could say Zodiac made the phone call so he could watch VPD from his own backyard.

J_eric
Username: J_eric

Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 10:13 pm:   

Yes, thank you to Nancy for joining us and of course to Tom.

I would venture a guess that Zodiac might have duplicated his "good-bye" foghorn effect at some point - not necessarily with those two words but the same vocal inflection. Even when speaking in a contrived manner (as would an actor), people sometimes slip up and do it again. Perhaps this will jog someone's memory as to a similar speech pattern.

SFGuns (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 1:14 pm:   

I'd say the fact that he called from Vallejo actually points to him living there. He enjoyed the risk and being right under LE's noses. Although it probably would have been safer to make the call from another city, it wouldn't have been nearly as fun for him.

Linda
Username: Linda

Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 1:59 pm:   

Question for Nancy...And dittos on the thank yous for bringing your thoughts and recollections to the board...

When you listened to Bruce Davis' voice, you said it sounded just a little high, but close. Would you be able to describe the voice you heard in terms such as tenor, baritone, etc. (If you've already done so and I've missed it, my apologies).

Thanks again for all of your input!

Tom_voigt

Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 4:17 pm:   

-- More of Nancy's comments | 149KB/MP3--

Vallejo_dave

Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 5:56 pm:   

Thanks again Nancy. His reference to "The Public Park" could mean that he was associated with Vallejo in the past, an "Old Timer" so to speak--BRS was the Public Park and Public Golf Course for Vallejo.----Tuesday is the Anniv. of the attack!

Howard_davis

Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 6:19 pm:   

Z called FROM Napa too!He killed IN S.F.AND mailed letters FROM that city.FYI

SF Nite Rider (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 7:36 pm:   

He could have been new to the area, and only new it as a public park and not by its true name.

Nancy, did you work with Georgia Peach at that time?

Anonymous
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 10:15 pm:   

Tom; Long time no see. Fantastic work on this new developement. And great to hear Nancy's recreation of Zodiac's phone call. But I'd still like more specifics on Zodiac's tonal inflections, etc.

Did his voice sound anything like that character from The Simpson's cartoon, "Krusty The Clown"? You know, with the graveley voice & the gutteral laughter. "MUUWAAHAHAHAHAH!"?

Just kidding. Amazing job, Tom! Victor

J_eric

Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 11:35 pm:   

The "foghorn goodbye" imparts no further information about the crime, unlike the words preceding it, and thus I suspected it is something else. I believe it's a "signature" coded message, so common to Zodiac's communications. Decoding it revealed the name of a suspect.

This was only possible after hearing Ms. Slover describe the sound. Thanks, Nancy!

I would tell you all the name, but then why spoil our game?

Hint: I did not figure it out all by myself. I used a Fascist Killing Machine.

Sean
Username: Sean

Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 4:11 am:   

Did you try Cheney,Tom?

Brian_d
Username: Brian_d

Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 7:06 am:   

Forget Cheney, try Graysmith!

John Hanson (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 7:09 pm:   

Question for Nancy,

You said it took you a minute to realize the “public park” was Blue Rock Springs Park. What was your or any others reaction to the direction “go one mile east on Columbus Parkway”?

Since you can only travel EAST on Columbus Parkway where it joins what is now the Marine World Parkway and I-80. In ’69 wouldn’t this have been considered a Back Road or Boondocks route?

The police report has Zodiac entering and exiting the park from the Springs Road orientation, the opposite approach from his directions. Although a squad car was dispatched 30 minutes before Zodiac’s call, it seems to be an attempted ruse (or is it perfidy?).

Many Thanks.

SF Nite Rider (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 7:55 pm:   

IMO.. The Zodiac referred to BRS as the "public park" not because he wasn't from Vallejo, but because this is how he planned his communications.. If you'll remember he said in reference to LHR: I'm the one who killed those kids last year, raising the question, what kids and where?

In referring to Berryessa: He uses the term "north bay" as his locale, not giving the specific spot. Again raising a question of who and where?

In reference to the K. Johns incident: he states.. the ride I gave that women and her baby a while back... never saying specifically who and where.... This was a pattern for the Zodiac to throw confusion into the mix. So just because he says the public park, doesn't mean he lived out of the area.. JMHO

Jbheath
Username: Jbheath

Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 8:07 am:   

Nancy,
When the caller named SAM called into the TV interview with Melvin Belli was he the same man that called the police station?
TOM: Can you make that clip of that caller for Nancy to hear. I think it would be nice to know what she thought.

Deoxys
Username: Deoxys

Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 10:27 am:   

I'm with SFNR...

I think it is dangerous to presume that Z's ambiguous references indicate a lack of knowledge about the person/place/thing he is referring to. The guy never mentioned any victim by name and, when not blatantly lying, seems to be intentionally vague about almost everything except his methods of killing and means of escape.

I don't think that the vague reference to the "public park" indicates unfamiliarity with Vallejo any more than the "over by Washington + Maple" reference in the Stine letter necessarily indicates unfamiliarity with SF/Presidio Heights.

Tom_voigt

Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 10:40 am:   

The caller to the Belli show was caught; his name was Eric Weir. Meanwhile, none of the listeners who heard Zodiac's voice thought he was the right guy.

Tom_voigt

Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 1:14 pm:   

nancy

Nancy Slover, 1970

Vallejo_dave

Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 5:31 pm:   

Nancy, very nice photo. I'm wondering, where did you go to High School? And what did you do after you left VPD?

Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2006 - 12:28 pm:   

Nancy sent an audio message about the 37th anniversary of Zodiac's call.

-- Here's a link (90KB/MP3) --

Hallowtim
Username: Hallowtim

Posted on Monday, July 10, 2006 - 12:47 pm:   

I must say it has been very awesome to be able to hear and see the unique, and special person who spoke with the Zodiac. In fact I would like to say it has been a privilege. Thank you to both Tom and Nancy.

Darryl Wilson (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 7:30 pm:   

Hi Nancy,
This is Delura's son Darryl.
I'm really surprised no one ever contacted you regarding the Zodiac case considering you're a primary source of information.
So much of the info available is only from secondary sources. There were times I wanted to ask you about it, however I always assumed people were asking you about it so often you were sick of it.
How ironic, you actually spoke with zodiac yet nobody had brains enough to ask you about it!
Ah well. Glad you're doing well. Take care.
Darryl Wilson

Howard_davis

Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 12:37 am:   

"...yet nobody had brains enough to ask you about it..."except Tom Voigt!

Sandy

Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 1:54 pm:   

Howard, When I was looking for witness's ,I was told by one of our top investigators,that she had passed away yrs ago. So I didn't bother looking.I have a voice I would like her to listen to.Thank goodness Tom found her.

Howard_davis

Posted on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 10:34 am:   

Sandy,
This is one reason why I don't listen to 'investigtors' when it comes to various 'stories'or rumors.They are just like everyone else.You have to check yourself even though it is time consuming.

Thank God for each and everyone of them when it comes to their job of fighting crime and each community should support their police officers.

Sandy

Posted on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 11:26 pm:   

Howard ,You are right again.

J_eric

Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 10:24 pm:   

Sandy, hopefully you can get in touch with Nancy and have her listen to your recording. We "long-timers" here can pretty much guess who it is of. Hope she can clear things up for you - one way or the other.

Tom_voigt

Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 2:26 pm:   

Nancy sent an audio message about her "Jim Dunbar Show" experience with Bryan Hartnell and David Slaight. (The fake Zodiac turned out to be a mental patient.)

-- Here's a link (200KB/MP3) --

Sandy

Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 3:35 pm:   

J eric, I do have Kanes voice as well as another which I believe is R.Hernandez. I would like her to hear both. They are a lot alike but the later is more taunting when he tells me : Bye Bye to you too baby. Don't worry ,we will get together soon. He may have used the words "we shall" instead of "we will".I haven't heard it for a long time.His voice is like a robots, I have never heard anyone else talk that way.Like Nancy said ,it sounds as if he is reading it from a note.

J_eric

Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 12:40 am:   

Sandy, it's possible indeed that Zodiac read from a note when he called in to the police and spoke with Nancy so many years ago. You just talk on a phone, you may give away some personal details or characteristics of your voice that you hadn't planned on! Better to read a note, do the "Good Byyye" foghorn effect and hang up.

Tom_voigt

Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 11:49 pm:   

I was finally able to meet Nancy in person on Friday morning (Aug. 25) in Vallejo -- we had breakfast at the Buttercup Kitchen with message board users Angie, Bill, Lisa and Luke, as well as a couple of other guests.

Nancy

Sandy

Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 12:33 pm:   

J eric,Every time I get any phone calls from my suspect he sounds as if he is reading it from a note. When I spoke to him in person he sounded the same way, for sure he wasn't looking at a note. He has a problem speaking, so he talks slower than most people.

Sandy

Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 12:37 pm:   

Tom , That is a very nice picture of the two of you. I wish I could have been there to say hello.

Muskogee
Username: Muskogee

Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 2:43 pm:   

My thanks to Ms. Slover to meeting with the Zodiologists and my thanks to those from the board for meeting with Ms. Slover! I hope you'll be posting more information about your visit.

Breakout
Username: Breakout

Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 8:44 am:   

What a sweet lady to spend her time giving us what info she can.

Colette
Username: Colette

Posted on Sunday, September 03, 2006 - 7:40 am:   

Very nice picture! 3 cheers for Nancy and Tom!!!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration