ZODIAC GANG Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » General Zodiac Discussion » Possible Zodiac Influences » ZODIAC GANG « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tom_voigt
Username: Tom_voigt

Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 11:52 pm:   

Check out this Dick Tracy comic -- it's from the October 11, 1969 edition of the San Francisco Chronicle.

I don't know quite what to make of it. Coincidence? If so, there sure are a lot of them in this case. Note the English/UK theme, as well as the Taurus reference.

Deoxys
Username: Deoxys

Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 3:43 am:   

Bizarre! I don't know how it could be anything but coincidence unless Z was an editor at the Chronicle or the creator of Dick Tracy anticipated Paul Stine's murder that night. Anyone know what the "Zodiac Gang" in Dick Tracy was about? Does this somehow relate to baba's theory?

I'd certainly rate it a "10" on the Zynchronicity meter anyway...

Howard_davis
Username: Howard_davis

Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 2:46 pm:   

As GS brings out in his book Zodiac,the strip came out on August 17th 1969.Z's letter in which he used the name Zodiac for the first time arrived before this series was published.
But,as GS says, the strip was prepared a few weeks ahead of time or it's public presentation in newspapers, and only someone who worked full or part time at the paper( or knew someone who did) would know about the Tracy cartoon theme.

It features a leader named Scorpio of a gang known as the "Zodiac gang."They committed some murders.

Of course,this is Zychronicity tm for me as CM was a Scorpio(he told everyone he was a Scorpio)and he had a gang that killed people too!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration