Ensign Pulver: Zodiac Inspiration? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » General Zodiac Discussion » Possible Zodiac Influences » Ensign Pulver: Zodiac Inspiration? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tom_voigt
Username: Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 9:08 pm:   

Check out my Dec. 1, 2006 update.

Deoxys
Username: Deoxys

Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 10:25 pm:   

Wow! Great finds!

While I tend to think that the Zodiac "persona" was an original creation to some extent, he certainly could have been influenced by one or both of these sources. Z was obviously influenced by other pop culture entertainment (The Most Dangerous Game, The Mikado, The Exorcist) so who knows?

I have to imagine Z would have loved the image of the "Great Assassin", a costume apparently designed to represent an "unknown assailant", which Z took great pride in being. The squared off costume is eerily familiar, ain't it?

Warren
Username: Warren

Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 - 7:34 am:   

Funny that I don't remember that scene at all. Of course, I saw the film when it came out in the theaters, a mere forty some odd years ago!

Bargle
Username: Bargle

Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 - 6:49 pm:   

Hmmm, going from my memory of the movie, we should perhaps be looking for someone that says 'bew tocks' for buttocks.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration