The Painting Party Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Darlene Ferrin and Mike Mageau » The Painting Party « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Joanne_in_mb
Username: Joanne_in_mb

Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 4:35 am:   

YB makes a big deal out of Darlene's painting party which was held at her new home on 05-24-1969. One thing that's always troubled me is this: YB makes it sound like the identity of the stocky man in the suit, of whom Darlene was deathly afraid, was a big mystery. Were any of the other guests at the party ever questioned as to the identity of this guy? Cripes, one of the guests was Ron Allen, and on Page 16 of ZU, Ron identifies ALA as the man in the suit! So why does YB make it sound like the identity of this guy is unknown?

http://www.JoAnnesPage.net

Hawk
Username: Hawk

Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 6:47 am:   

Jo, Thats what gets me. There are cops at this painting party, and they are supposed to be trained observers. Yet, the appearance of this mysterious quit person does not attract their attention just out of curiousity alone. Not to mention they don't seem to pick up on Dee's supposed sudden change in demeanor. I find that strange.

BTW, Just looking at your pics your right handed. (your pushing your right fingers into your left hand in the purple dress pic. Right handed people do that).

Your divorced.( you said you have children and you have a ring on your left ring finger in the purple dress pic, but not in your blue jean pic. Women who are happily married always wear their wedding ring proudly).

You earn a medium to lower income but thirst to live a richer life.( It's the shallow eaves of your home and the type of windows you have. Not to mention how narrow your bed is and the nerd your with in the other pick).

Your wearing a white bra and white panties that are lacy in some type of way and of a better brand underneath the purple dress.( Don't ask, I just know) lol.

So, How close was I?

Vallejo_dave
Username: Vallejo_dave

Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 7:28 am:   

Jo, according to some of our experienced posters, there never was an actual painting party.

BTW, who is the Myrtle in Myrtle Beach? Are you into "remote viewing"?

Sandy
Username: Sandy

Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 1:18 pm:   

JoAnne, There was a get together where the man in the suit showed up. As far as the cops ,I spoke to two of them and they were not there for sure. I have spoken to someone who said that the man in the suit was a friend of his from San Jose. My self I do believe that the older man in the suit was indeed the soon to be killer of Darlene. He was the same man who went into Terry's and watched Darlene as she worked. He was also the same man who brought her packages from "Mexico". The L.B. killer was headed to "Mexico". She and her ex Jim Phillips had a friend they called "Honcho" that is a Spanish word for the head guy /main man. Perhaps we should be looking for a light skinned Hispanic male in his late 60's - mid 70's, with the initials R.H. who speaks in a slow and deliberate manner. A very close friend of L.Kane happens to fit into that puzzle. JoAnne please check your mail.

Joanne_in_mb

Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 1:23 pm:   

Hawk, actually you were pretty darned close -- though my ex-husband wouldn't appreciate being referred to as "the nerd with you in your other pic". The "thirst to live a richer life" is way off target... I don't give a hoot about material things. Otherwise, you pretty much nailed it!

Dave, Myrtle Beach, a.k.a. "the Redneck Riviera" (can you tell how much I hate it here?), is named for the wax myrtle shrubs that abound in this area. As far as "remote viewing", I don't know very much about it. Care to enlighten me? Oh, and which posters said there never was an actual painting party?

Vallejo_dave

Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 3:01 pm:   

Jo, talk to Ed Neil. He can fill you in on the painting party.

The "Redneck Riviera"-I love it! Where I live in PA, the dream of the locals is to go to Myrtle Beach,lol.--Condos, Golf Courses, Rentals, Amusement Park, cheap seafood restaurants, Time Sharing, plus it's in Hurricane Alley. I'd much rather go to Pauley's Island or Point Fear. Myrtle Beach is trying to become the Atlantic City of the south Atlantic, or Vegas, Tahoe,East.
I'd much rather go to Savannah or Charleston.

Joanne_in_mb

Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 5:51 pm:   

Dave, "where I live in PA"??? I thought you lived in Vallejo. As to Myrtle Beach... it's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to... well, you get the picture. If you ever get down this way, send me an email and I'll give you the nickel tour (I can promise you it's not worth much more than that!).

Sandy, I received your email. Unfortunately, LK (or whoever he is) has continued with his crazy entries in my guestbook. Since I don't have the ability to edit the guestbook, I'm probably gonna have to just take it down completely. This guy is givin' me the creeps!

Sandy

Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 7:31 pm:   

Joanne, I will have to check it out before you do, because I left L.K. a message and want to see his response. As soon as he figures out that you are not me, maybe he will stop.

Sandy

Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 7:44 pm:   

Vallejo Dave, You would love Savannah, I went there last yr. for Thanksgiving. Take all the tours they were wonderful. I had no idea that Ed had some good information about Darlene's party, he was too young to have been there. Tom would be the one who would have spoken to some of the people who went.

Ed_neil
Username: Ed_neil

Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 11:09 pm:   

I highly doubt it's Larry Kane. Anyone can post as anyone, so it's probably some pimply-faced 14 year old troll with nothing better to do.

It seems the cops that Yellow Book claimed were at the painting party were not there, and Ron Allen was not either. It didn't take long before I questioned whether there really was a "painting party" or not and, if there actually was one, it was probably nothing like what Yellow Book claimed it was. I suspect it was nothing more than a quiet family gathering.

Vallejo_dave

Posted on Monday, December 18, 2006 - 8:41 am:   

Joanne, thanks for the invite. I lived in V from 69 to 72. Myrtle Beach has it's wax myrtle and SF has it's ice plant. I looked at your guest book. Sounds like a couple pranksters to me.

Sandy-Thanks for the info on Savannah. I have heard good things about that town.

Sandy

Posted on Tuesday, December 19, 2006 - 10:51 am:   

Ed ,I was told that it was more than a quite family gathering. It turns out that a lot of the people there, were making trips to the back bedroom for drugs. I was told also that Dean did not know anything about the drugs in his home. If his car was there the drug people could not stop. Her sister Pam said that Darlene wasn't a druggie but she did smoke Mary J. "If" she was the Dee that a person I knew was talking about in Vallejo , then there is a lot more to the story.

Ed_neil

Posted on Tuesday, December 19, 2006 - 7:24 pm:   

That comes from that pretentious yellow book. The fact is, if several people who were named as being there were not, that makes the story more suspicious than it already is (especially when one considers the discredited political cartoonist who authored it and the fabrications proven to be in his "shocking true story").

Sandy

Posted on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 - 2:20 pm:   

Ed ,I am not sure if that last post was in answer to mine or not , but if it was the information I have didn't come from the Yellow book , it was from people who were there. I have no idea how many of those people were married. I am sorry to say, not many people have the same morals that you do. I try to look at the upside of the yellow book, none of us would be here today if it weren't for that book. So some good has come from it. You have made a lot of good friends because of the yellow book. All this hate you have for RG is not good for your health.

Vallejo_dave

Posted on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 - 4:53 pm:   

Hahaha. I wonder if there was any sex going on in the back room of the painting party? Don't want to offend anybody, but sex, drugs and rock and roll in the SF bay area in 69 was quite prevalent. The whole world was focused on the scene. Music, Free Love, drugs, alternative lifestyles, anti-war activists, who knows.

Ed_neil

Posted on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 - 5:44 pm:   

I don't hate RG, Sandy, I am just disgusted with his behavior and the fact that he passed off mis- and disinformation as well as pure fantasy as the truth. True, we wouldn't be here if it weren't for him, but he's served his purpose and is no longer useful.

I'm curious, who did you talk to that claimed to be at the painting party? I hope it wasn't Allen's brother or the cops who all deny being there...

Sandy

Posted on Tuesday, January 02, 2007 - 11:06 pm:   

I know you don't believe anything that Darlene's sister has to say and I know why, but she was the person I spoke to. She was there and told me about her conversation with the older man in the suit, and what she saw going on with the people going to the back bedroom. Linda was there also I spoke to her at the task force meeting at BlueRock springs about the party.I know that the cops weren't there, because I was the one who spoke to two of them. I never believed that Allen's brother was at the party lol. The other person I spoke to who knew Darlene and Dean very well, was the guy I told you to talk to at the Rock place I pointed out to you, between Vallejo and Napa. He was also at that house with his girl friend the night Darlene was killed. I enjoy finding people who knew Darlene, and asking them about her and anyone she may have known. I think that we need to knock on doors to get some answers to the questions we have. If we don't, these people will be gone and so will the answers. Its interesting to read what theories are out there, but that isn't getting us anywhere.

Hawk
Username: Hawk

Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 - 3:22 am:   

Sandy, sorry but I'm with Ed on this one. I'am glad Jo brought up this issue so that we can take it apart.

Dee's sister said there were cops there that night but yet none of them are stepping up to the plate to say Yes I was there that night and Yes there was some wierd M F er came in.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration