Did Zodiac Kill Doreen Gaul & James S... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Possible Zodiac Victims » All Other Possible Zodiac Victims » Did Zodiac Kill Doreen Gaul & James Sharp? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bababijan
Username: Bababijan

Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2007 - 2:17 pm:   

On November 21, 1969, around 11:30 pm, the butchered bloody bodies of two teenagers were found by a passer-by in a dark alley in the Silver Lake section of Los Angeles.

The LA police later identified the victims as Doreen Gaul, 19, and James Sharp, 15, who were both active members of Church of Scientology. The police also found a cryptic type-written Zodiac letter among Gaul's personal property in her room.

To this date, Gaul-Sharp case has remained unsolved. In my opinion, this vicious double murder case can be solved if it is put under a brand new microscope. Let us not forget them.

Related pics

Tom_voigt
Username: Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 - 3:52 pm:   

If I recall correctly, Howard Davis has quite a bit of info about that case at his zodiacmurders.com site.

Bababijan
Username: Bababijan

Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 - 8:24 pm:   

Tom, thank you for fixing the link in my post.

Also, without any doubt, I must agree with you that Dr. Davis has amassed a very detailed info on Gaul-Sharp case. However, more can be done and more must be done.

Hopefully, we will see the day that your update will include them as possible Zodiac victims at your site. Hopefully, we will see the day that "Bruce Davis" will be held accountable for his role in connection with the vicious killings of Doreen Gaul and James Sharp.

Howard_davis
Username: Howard_davis

Posted on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 2:16 pm:   

I was able- through a one -in- a -million 'deal'-to obtain the full PD reports on the Gaul/Sharp stabbing murder.
It was in Doreen Gaul's room that the typed upper case Zodiac killer note(see my site)was found by one of the late LT Earl Deemer's detectives.
It was never given into evidence having been tucked away in Deemer's infamous "Murder Book" which was returned to the LAPD.This opened the way to obtain the Gaul/Sharp reports.

Deemer said he sent a copy to the "two Greeks"-two SF detectives in SF.I spoke to one of them by phone and he said they worked with Deemer in connection with various cases,but he doesn't remember getting a copy of the note.His partner may have gotten it or it got lost in the shuffle.
Deemer thought they were working the Z case.
He said he was up to his'ass'in '87's at the time.LA ?Naw!
e
One of the surprising things I found in voluminous report was the detectives found-and this is my deal- that in 1970 some members of the CM group lived in a building that was less than a block away and behind where Robin Graham lived at the time.
See my site concerning her case.The late Det.John St.John or "Jig Saw John" as he was called(he wore LAPD Badge One-now that's seniority!)said,after investigating the case for some time, that he agreed with my theory that Graham may have been a Z victim or one of "down there"victims Z mentioned in his '71 letter to the LA Times.
Not all of the case details have been made public.
Robin's mother told me she can still see this place from her back window!I have kept in touch with he parents over the years.They still await word of any case developments.
FYI

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration