Lindbergh's Baby Kidnapping Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Possible Zodiac Victims » All Other Possible Zodiac Victims » Lindbergh's Baby Kidnapping « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bababijan
Username: Bababijan

Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007 - 12:01 pm:   

I started this thread to present my views on Lindbergh's Baby Kidnapping in relation to the Zodiac, its vicious murders, and its Zodiacally confirmed letters as well as Zodiacally challenged ones.

For the sake of this presentation, I have created a photo album titled "Lindbergh's Baby Kidnapping" at my web site located at: http://groups.msn.com/zodiacnetwork

From time to time, I try to post necessary gif files in this album. The police file photo for the remains of Lindbergh's baby boy is very disturbing. So you are warned forthwith.

Since I am presenting an original work, it will be subject to copyright laws. I therefore reserve all my rights at this time in advance. None of my findings should be published in another medium without my written consent. I also reserve my rights to ask the webmaster of this site to remove this thread upon a notice.

Tom, please feel free to delete this thread if you find it unacceptable. As per our agreement, this would be the title of the thread where I may decide to present detailed magical equations by using Zodiac mathemagic. You may even view it as the invisible cavern of baba bijan if that can make it happen.

Moreover, in order to keep this thread in an orderly fashion, I must also have authorization to ask you to delete certain posts in the events I deem such posts are disruptive, irrelevant, and unproductive.

Please let me know if this thread can go beyond this point as proposed?

Tom_voigt
Username: Tom_voigt

Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007 - 2:07 pm:   

I'm guessing you believe the Zodiac was responsible for what happened to the baby?

Bababijan
Username: Bababijan

Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007 - 2:36 pm:   

Tom, is this proposed thread not going to exist under "all other possible Zodiac victims?" I view Zodiac as a diabolical entity. Others are entitled to view Zodiac as they wish.

However, what I believe or not was not the issue here. Was it? Besides, if I did not believe in existence of this Zodiac Network, then what would I be doing here trying to expose it?

Etphoto
Username: Etphoto

Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 6:05 pm:   

I'm confused. . . The Lindbergh case was in 1932 for starters.

ET

Tom_voigt
Username: Tom_voigt

Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 6:13 pm:   

Baba, I think you should start your own thread in the "Zodiac Theories" topic and post stuff like this there.

Deoxys
Username: Deoxys

Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 10:08 pm:   

Baba,

Regarding the Lindbergh baby/Halloween card connection:

Compare the skull of the skeleton pasted by Z into the Halloween card with BC's representation of his own skull in this autobiographical artpiece from 1978.

http://www.zodiackiller.com/HalloweenCard.html

http://search.comcast.net/?q=Connerhead&cat=Images &con=net

(I included searched images because BC recently had this work removed from on-line sources along with several of his most interesting videos).

The Halloween card skeleton, to me, is posed in an undeniable pose of crucifixion. BC created an entire art series about the life of Christ and other crucifixion imagery. He includes anatomically correct skeletons, postage stamps, disembodied eyes and astronomical imagery in many of his art pieces and versions of the Zodiac symbol in at least 3 art pieces and several short films.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/reli gion/jesus/crucifixion.html

http://www.magnoliaeditions.com/IndexFrame.html
(search BC)

I haven't posted any of these ideas because I consider them too speculative. If I would have brought them up in chat, for instance, I would have surely been called a "looney tune" and told how ridiculous BC is as a suspect, no?

BC lived on Jackson St. at one time, claims multiple personalities including one named "Bombhead", created macabre images of death and decay including an assemblage of the Black Dahlia, completely disappeared from 1967-1971, had his own "button campaign" in 1965, had himself fingerprinted in Palo Alto eight days after the Exorcist letter to lock them away as an "art project", frequently refused to be photographed, sign his name or be fingerprinted, has handwriting that looks identical to Z's and has been known to wear white gloves to public events.

I won't mention the Diggers or the whole Wichita Vortex/Mt. Diablo idea but how 'bout a little bit of objectivity?

Sorry, Tom. Please delete this post and let's get back to the discussion of the Lindbergh baby as a possible Z victim. BC, by the way, has an alibi (along with virtually every other suspect), since he was born in 1933.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration