Jane Doe of 1969...possible "Z" Victi... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Possible Zodiac Victims » All Other Possible Zodiac Victims » Jane Doe of 1969...possible "Z" Victim? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Timothy (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 7:47 pm:   

Jane Doe, Found on August 3, 1969 near a quarry on Highway 1, south of Lompoc, Santa Barbara County, California.
The victim died from multiple stab wounds and a slit throat.

For more info see-

http://doenetwork.us/cases/205ufca.html

Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 9:51 am:   

What I find odd is that, no one ever claimed Jane Doe? Many reasons are possible...some

1) She had no family
2) She wasn't from the lompoc...California area
3) Her husband or boyfriend is the suspect

Now, ....let's go on the idea that "Z" may not be responsible for CJB. So if this is true, then could it be the killer of CJB, is the same killer of Jane Doe. Both CJB, and Jane Doe were stabbed numerous times.

Now, on the off chance "Z" is responsible one...chances are he is responsible for both. Going on this thought, then "Z", or whomever is responsible for CJB and Jane Doe...may have known the victims, based on my number 3 above. This may be why Jane was never reported missing.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 11:03 am:   

This is the cached link from google for the old thread. it has a lot of info on Jane Doe:

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:pVP_QvGNXzAJ:ww w.zodiackiller.com/discus/messages/9/382.html%3F11 08140358+jane+doe+lompoc+manson&hl=en&gl=fr&ct=cln k&cd=3

wineman (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 11:52 am:   

He did say "there are a hell of alot more down there". But that could be BS as well.

Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 3:41 pm:   

Thank you for the link to the original thread. That is a very interesting read. I just happend to be on the Doe site, and saw her and the dates. I am glad there is more info then I had.

I still think there is some connection between CJB and her. Not sure what, yet...just a hunch.

Vallejo_dave
Username: Vallejo_dave

Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 4:42 pm:   

I have researched Jane Doe and think she was hitching up highway 1 or 101 from LA area. To me, she has Native American or Eskimo features. Perhaps she was never identified because she was from out of the US borders.

Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 5:12 pm:   

Dave, I agree that there may be some Native American in her. It is hard to tell from the re-creation. It is possible that she came from over the border, and that is why she was never claimed. She was wearing what police consider the clothes worn by teenagers at that time....so maybe she was visiting a nearby school...or perhaps a runaway...

Vallejo_dave
Username: Vallejo_dave

Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 5:37 pm:   

A runaway is an interesting thought! There are also, or were, some reservations up in Sonoma and Mendocino counties.---Anyhow, someone was stalking lone female victims hitching on highway 1,imo. What a great area to stalk victims and get away with it. Let's find the ***ho**

Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 6:59 pm:   

Dave, perhaps the killer was stalking female victims along the highway. Perhaps the victims car was stalled along the highway and the killer offered her a ride? It isn't far fetched that perhaps the same person who abducted Kathleen Johns, is responsible for Jane Doe. Patterson CA, is only about four hours or so from Lompoc. If the killer were using the highway as a cruising grounds for victims, he could have perhaps picked a certain area or strectch of road.

I remember seeing on unsolved mysteries about a suspected truck driver who drove the same stretch of highway near missouri I believe it was. Not saying the person who killed Jane Doe was a trucker, but perhaps they had a reason to travel a certain stretch of highway?

Sandy
Username: Sandy

Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 5:56 pm:   

She could have been a hooker,they are easy prey.Her family may have disowned her months before.Anyone know if she was found with both of her earrings or if one was taken ?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration