San Diego and/or So. Cal. murders Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Possible Zodiac Victims » All Other Possible Zodiac Victims » San Diego and/or So. Cal. murders « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ratman
Username: Ratman

Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 6:19 pm:   

There have been many murders in the San Diego area namely El Cajon Blvd. 'prostitute way' esp. in the '70s and '80s and continuing to the present that could have been Zodiac, Bundy, BTK, Green River, etc.
As Zodiac wrote 'There are others down there'.
Was he writing about L.A., S.D. ?
His count went up quick.

Sandy
Username: Sandy

Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 2:01 pm:   

Ratman,Prostitutes are easy targets.About 7 yrs ago there were many " working girls" killed. Some had notes pinned to them such as ---The B***h gave me aides.The police became inerested after two non prostitutes were killed.I had heard a discription of the perp,which sounded like my suspect. I had a meeting with the girls who had got away from this man.I brought copys of his picture and was told that this was the man.I gave them the copys so they wouldn't get into his cars/and truck.A few months later someone mailed me one of those copys. I went to Pittsburg sheriffs dept. with the information I had on this suspect.I staked out the area and saw him myself one afternoon, so I knew for sure it was my suspect. The killings stopped soon after, I believe he just went some place else to do his thing.

Johno
Username: Johno

Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 2:34 pm:   

Prostitute killers are apparently bad spellers too.

Jim_nelson
Username: Jim_nelson

Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 6:39 pm:   

There are 5 confirmed Zodiac murders. Zodiac's final known count was 37. Manson, et al., were convicted of 8 murders. Interestingly, Manson claimed 35 murders. Susan Atkins confided in November 1969 that, "There are eleven murders they will never solve." She also said, "There's also three people out in the desert they done in."

If there is the connection between Zodiac and Manson, it is Howard's and my belief that Zodiac was using Family activities to add to his ever growing tally to propagate fear.

Manson also had his eye on San Diego.

Ed_neil
Username: Ed_neil

Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 - 3:26 pm:   

Jim, that's assuming Z was being truthful. I've shown in more than one case that Z is a liar and was truthful only when it suited him (ie, to gain credibility as a killer when he first started writing). For all we know, when he wrote "Me - 37" in the Exorcist letter, he was telling us he was 37 years old. It wasn't, after all, done in the way he normally kept his "score"...

Jim_nelson

Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 - 5:55 pm:   

Obfuscation.

Ed_neil

Posted on Friday, September 01, 2006 - 1:37 am:   

Exactly, and since Z was trying to confuse the issue, why is it so many people so desperately want to believe that every word that sick murderer wrote was truth?

Jim_nelson

Posted on Friday, September 01, 2006 - 5:57 pm:   

Ed: No. You "misinterpreted" what I first wrote. I said that IF "there is the connection between Zodiac and Manson" then that is what we believe about his ever increasing tally. You answered a question that was not asked on a topic that was not being discussed. That is the obfuscation.

And why couldn't this be an instance when it suited him enough to be truthful? It was his game and he could play it any way he wanted.

Ed_neil

Posted on Friday, September 01, 2006 - 7:10 pm:   

Jim, you wrote: "Zodiac's final known count was 37." That's what I was going by; it wasn't Z's final known count, it was his final known claim of victims. Besides, when someone is a proven liar, why assume that they're being truthful unless one can prove otherwise? One should assume they're lying unless their claims can be independently corroborated. Maybe Z was being truthful about 37 kills, but since I have, to my satisfaction, proven that he lied, I can't believe his victim count unless more than the canonical 5 victims can be positively linked to him.

Jim_nelson

Posted on Friday, September 01, 2006 - 11:09 pm:   

Ed: Reread my last previous entry. End of discussion.

Ed_neil

Posted on Saturday, September 02, 2006 - 12:08 am:   

I understand what you were getting at, Jim. The way you wrote it in 2 separate paragraphs seemed disjointed, plus the terminology seemed to be saying something other than what you intended.

Either way, end of discussion.

Socal
Username: Socal

Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2006 - 8:56 am:   

I believe there is still about 25 unsolved murders in San Diego from the mid to late 80's.

Almost all from El Cajon Blvd.

Fredcasa
Username: Fredcasa

Posted on Wednesday, December 27, 2006 - 4:35 pm:   

On the old site was an interesting story of the "honeymoon murders" which some believe could be tied to Z..similar modes..Also a story of a deranged beachcomber who lived in the shack in Santa B. being in San Diego at the time and being cleared..a man who owned a rifle..can anyone post these stories?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration