Tucker versus Cheney Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Arthur Leigh Allen » Tucker versus Cheney « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sean
Username: Sean

Posted on Friday, August 04, 2006 - 5:31 am:   

I guess we have done the Cheney testimony with explanations that either Cheney was flat out lying and/or mistaken in his dates, with Allen perhaps feeding him information after the fact.
How do we account for Tucker as a witness or how does his evidence compare with Cheney's testimony?
While the Tucker evidence is not as incriminating, it's still pretty damning. Tucker is also adamant that what he heard from Allen came before Zodiac and he also claims he did not know Cheney.
What do we know about him, if anything?

Warren
Username: Warren

Posted on Monday, August 07, 2006 - 7:20 am:   

Sean, I don't want to see this tread die, but I am drawing a blank on Tucker - even after hitting search for the last 360 days.

Can you give me a brief synoposis of the Tucker statements? Thanks - Warren

Sean

Posted on Monday, August 07, 2006 - 7:42 am:   

Warren,
Read George Bawart's report in "the Arthur leigh Allen file" section.

Warren
Username: Warren

Posted on Monday, August 07, 2006 - 1:55 pm:   

Thanks, Sean - I'll take a look...

Sean

Posted on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 6:34 am:   

One of the main arguments against Cheney is that he claimed that Allen allegedly predicted the exact scenario by which Kathleen John's was abducted.

By definition,if John's was a Z victim, and it could not have been Allen( he doesn't fit the description in any way)Cheney's claims could not be true as it would mean Allen predicted exactly how Z operated.Therefore the suggestion is that Cheney made this up.
By the same line of logic does it not mean that Allen, in his alleged conversation with Tucker predicted that a serial killer would emerge, using code and cross hair symbol (such as Tucker claims to have seen at Allen's home before there was a Zodiac) and one that used terms such as Z used about hunting people?

These are two guys, who apparently did not know each other but both came forward with claims of conversations with Allen, before Zodiac existed.

Tom_voigt
Username: Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 4:18 pm:   

I've been meaning to find Tucker and interview him, but no luck so far.

Scott_ben
Username: Scott_ben

Posted on Friday, December 22, 2006 - 1:55 pm:   

Tom, since you are the only one who has actually met Cheney, what were your impressions. Do ya think he's telling the truth?

Tom_voigt
Username: Tom_voigt

Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2006 - 4:39 pm:   

Cheney seemed honest and geniune to me. He also had little reason to ever make up such a story -- let alone perpetuate it long after Allen died -- and he's never once attempted to gain from it.

Jim_t
Username: Jim_t

Posted on Sunday, December 24, 2006 - 12:51 pm:   

The crime that caused Cheney to turn in Allen happened in Nevada City/Grass Valley. Last year the Lifetime or Hallmark channel filmed a Christmas movie there, which they have been showning during the christmas season.

Hawk
Username: Hawk

Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 3:04 am:   

Let me expand on Mr. Cheney's thought for a moment in which he hinted that perhaps Allen had told some other person about his hunting people story and that person may be Zodiac.

As I have posted before, I have a suspicion that the wide flange beam symbol is an L & F, Z hiding his initials.

Now, looking at Allens Will there is a Mr. Lance to whom Allen left his tools and electronic equipment to. So if Mr. Lance's last name starts with an F, I will freak out. lol

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration