Jack Tarrance?, Part 2 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Other Zodiac Suspects » All Other Zodiac Suspects » Jack Tarrance?, Part 2 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tom_voigt
Username: Tom_voigt

Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 7:50 pm:   

Continued from here.

Kevin
Username: Kevin

Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 9:28 pm:   

The value of Kelleher's book is that it is laid out chronologically - one is able to see how Z reacted after each of his crimes and also to the media. You get a really good idea of why Z responded as he did and how it both escalated and finally drew to a close. It basically puts to bed the entire sexual sadist and other nonsense that the yellow book and others throughout the years have put out. For me, it made the whole Riverside connection a lot clearer. I agree with Stew's analysis, but think that overall this is probably the best, well rounded, and accurate book on the subject.

Hawk
Username: Hawk

Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 10:45 pm:   

Kaufman states on his website: "Zodiac was said to have been driving a white Renault Caravelle, a car similar in appearance to the Corvair". Who said that? Mageau didn't.

"Zodiac was seen in an ice blue two door Chevy Impala at Lake Berryessa the day of the attack". I can only assume that he is referring to the guy that was watching the girls sunbathing on the beach? There is no way in hell he can confirm that that person was Zodiac. Nor can anyone else for that matter.

Joanne_in_mb
Username: Joanne_in_mb

Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 4:12 am:   

Hawk, I don't think Dennis Kaufman is trying to "confirm" that the person watching the girls sunbathing on the beach (whose composite bears a striking resemblance to Jack Tarrance's biological son) was Zodiac. The sunbathing girls stated the guy watching them had an ice blue Impala; Jack Tarrance owned an ice blue Impala at that time. This is just one piece (among many pieces) of circumstantial evidence that connects Tarrance to the Zodiac. And when all is said and done, isn't circumstantial evidence all that connects ANY of the suspects to Zodiac?

http://www.JoAnnesPage.net

Yarbchris
Username: Yarbchris

Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 5:29 am:   

The Chevrolet Impala was the best-selling automobile in the United States. Its peak sales volume in 1965 (over one million sold) is a record. When I was a kid, we had an ice blue '63 Impala, just like the one in DK's photo, only in much better condition. I came across the car a few years ago; It is now somebody's low rider. Compare blue Impalas to Chevy pick-up trucks today; Same model, same color, so what? The only person to actually see Zodiac at lake Berryessa didn't see him in a car.

I read Kaufman's website without bias. It was interesting. I figured Dennis' strange behavior (detailed on this site) might have been due to the fact that he was possibly raised by a serial killer. I felt there might have been something to his story. I then had an opportunity to listen to his interview. He had 2 hours to make his case. Instead, he distorted the truth and insulted the intelligence of anyone listening.

Like Graysmith, but with even less subtlety, Kaufman has a way of maneuvering the actual facts to create what amounts to fiction. If a person had convincing evidence would this be necessary?

I had some simple questions for Kaufman when he had the recent radio interview. He told me he had no control over the questions asked and apologized for them not being answered. The apology came after I had already sent him the questions again for a second opportunity for him to answer. He still has not answered. My questions weren't that tough, I think he's even hinted at the answers on his site and in the interview. A direct response would help separate the chaff.

For those interested, here are my questions:

1. Did you ever ask Jack directly if he was the Zodiac? If so, what was
his response?

2. Did you follow up on the taped interview that you planned for your stepfather's stories? If so, where can one listen to the audio or read
a transcript?

3. Can you definitely place Jack Tarrance at any of the murder locales? Receipts, canceled checks, other dated documents indicating a location
would be good.

4. Did Jack have anything in his possession that may have belonged to any of the Zodiac victims? Did he keep clippings regarding any of the
attacks or letters?

These are some simple questions in hope of direct answers. There are a lot more, but I figured these would be a start. Dennis Kaufman dances around these issues, but never really says anything with foundation.

I know for a fact that Dennis monitors these discussions and has my email address. Perhaps he'll answer with something besides anger and spite. I doubt it.

Tom_voigt

Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 11:10 am:   

No witness ever claimed Zodiac drove a Renault.

However, in the section of the yellow Zodiac book devoted to suspect Rick Marshall, it's noted the suspect once drove a Renault, a vehicle of similar design to a Chevy.

Once again, Dennis was quite confused.

Hawk

Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 5:42 pm:   

Jo, if Kaufman would have said: "There was a suspicious guy seen driving an ice blue Impala at Lake Berryessa the day of the attack", then that would be a fair statement. But saying: "Zodiac was seen in an ice blue Chevy Impala" is making it sound like it's fact, and thats not fair especially to a novice on the subject. Thats what P's me off.

Hawk

Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 5:55 pm:   

Tom, thanks for the info on the Renault, I was wondering where that came from. I confess, I never read any of Graysmith's books. I prefer to stick with the real Facts that you present on your website.

Howard_davis
Username: Howard_davis

Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 6:57 pm:   

There were two main cars seen at LB 9/27/69.The Chevy and the car that pulled up behind the Ghia which police firmly believed belonged to the killer.
The inside wheel to wheel measurments(which I have given in past posts)of the car behind the Ghia would not match that of the A&W Chevy.

I know and have consulted with an automotive engineer(and from a reply from General Motors) ) and he agrees.They were two DIFFERENT cars!

The implication could possibly be that the man seen in the Chevy by the three female students was not the perp as the Z was driving a different automobile as per the wheel to wheel distances of both cars.FYI

Scott_n
Username: Scott_n

Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 10:11 pm:   

Howard I know you've stated this before. My question is: what DO the measurements of the car behind Hartnell's Ghia indicate about the size of the car?. Bigger or smaller than the Impala purportedly at the A&W?

Joanne_in_mb

Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 - 4:30 am:   

Hawk, I'm sorry you're pissed off because Kaufman left out the word "suspect". Big deal. I don't think he was trying to deceive anyone. Rather than nitpick on small errors in his narrative, why not look at the circumstantial evidence he's presented on his site which might be of value.

Ed_neil
Username: Ed_neil

Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 - 4:12 pm:   

Joanne, Kaufman is being deliberately deceitful when he claims Jack murdered his mother. It did not happen that way, she died of purely natural causes. He's also purposely distorted the facts, such as claiming that Jack used the word "radian," then produces a scan of a note that Jack allegedly wrote that actually has the word "radius." Then he uses the radian hint based on Gareth Penn's work (!!!) and draws radians radiating from Mt D, then plots what he claims are the locations of unsolved murders, but cannot be bothered to name even one of them or provide sources of information for these alleged crimes that others can check and verify as being truthful and accurate.

Sorry to disagree, but Kaufman is a conman out to make a buck off the stepfather he hates and the Z crimes, and is purposely attempting to deceive those unfamiliar with the case in much the same manner as Yellow Book and Penn. The fact that he attempted to sell a piece of what he claimed was Paul Stine's shirt to Tom for $50,000 speaks volumes about Kaufman's true character...

Exiled
Username: Exiled

Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 - 8:46 pm:   

As a lot of you know(and for those who do not), I attempted to work with Dennis Kaufman to help him resolve the issue once and for all; was his step-father, Jack Tarrance, The Zodiac?.

I agreed to help him with the understanding that he would/could accept that Jack was not the Zodiac if thats indeed what the evidence proved. He claimed that he could and that he was just seeking closure so he could resume his life.

As time went on, I found it increasingly difficult to work with Kaufman, he would routinely change or delay plans that would have shed light on some of the important issues of his claims. Also, his strange behaviour and his lack of overall cooperation made it nearly impossible to corroborate any of his "facts".

After a careful examination of Kaufman's story, I have come to the conclusion that even if Jack Tarrance was the infamous fugitive(and I have concluded that he is not) , Kaufman's credibility issues would almost assuredly have been the deciding factor as to whether or not the public(much less LE) would have accepted his findings(unless the evidence was too overwhelming to deny).

I have nothing personal against Kaufman and I'm not on this board to start a smear-campaign against him or anyone else. He has a right to believe what he wants, but I(and everyone else on this board) have the right to contest his(or anyone's) "facts", theories, and overall conclusions about this case.

It is my belief that Dennis Kaufman will never accept anything that can absolutely dispute his claims, no matter how factual the evidence may be. Inspite of all of the inconsistancies and the credibility issues, this is Dennis' story and he's sticking to it.

Vscantu
Username: Vscantu

Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 - 9:13 pm:   

Exiled: Perfect statement on the issue of Jack Tarrance being Zodiac. You are as close or closer than anyone else besides Dennis to the evidence.

You wrote:

"It is my belief that Dennis Kaufman will never accept anything that can absolutely dispute his claims, no matter how factual the evidence may be."

One big HOWEVER: Your above quote, unfortunately, is true of anyone who has a 'pet suspect', not just Dennis. If we have a "my suspect", as many of us do, then we also will never accept as fact any evidence which rules him out. I've seen it time & time again. The biggest example is those who believe- or used to believe in Allen as The Zodiac. There were mountains of evidence that ruled him out along the way. But his believers simply refused to accept it, or explained it away with sometimes outlandish logic. Gradually, as the DNA from the letters ruled him out & was splashed all over national TV, his 'supporters' began to finally dwindle. But early on they even tried to explain away the foreign DNA on the Zodiac stamps by suggesting that Allen had kids lick the stamps- even tho' DNA testing wouldn't exist for another 10-15 years!

So even though I don't care for his character, and question his motives, in a sense I don't think Dennis "sticking to his guns" about his stepfather is all that unusual.

Ed_neil

Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 - 9:45 pm:   

Exiled, you make it sound like Kaufman truly believes his stepfather was Z. You know him personally, I don't, so you obviously have a much different take on things. However, based on his wild claims, selective use of evidence, dependence on discredited researchers, lack of corroborating information, distortion of the facts, outright fabrication and his attempt to profit by selling what he claimed to be evidence in a murder investigation... well, it looks to me like he doesn't actually believe the story he's trying to sell others, it looks like he's nothing more than a conman who had serious issues with his stepfather, so serious in fact that he's cooked up a pretty poor story that does not stand up under informed scrutiny in order to accuse him of being a serial killer. He also lives in a fantasy world if he believes the FBI considers Jack "viable," because as we all know, assuming the FBI even checked Jack out (which I personally find doubtful), they would have ruled him out based on his writing and fingerprints, the same prints law enforcement had enough faith in to eliminate thousands of suspects. Kaufman's claim that they couldn't compare Jack's prints because SFPD refused to cooperate is an outright lie, since a copy of the prints from Stine's cab can be found on this very message board. And if Tom can post a copy, then there is no doubt that the FBI has them too, checked Jack's prints and eliminated him (if they couldn't, he would have been arrested, don't you think?).

Based on the facts as I understand them, I don't believe Kaufman truly believes his stepfather was Z; I think he just has an axe to grind and is looking for a way to make money as well.

Exiled

Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 - 11:06 pm:   

I dont know if Kaufman actually believes that his step-father is The Zodiac or if he just made all of this up. He might have initially had some suspicsions that Jack could have been the fugitive.

Thus far, it is my belief that Kaufman(whether he ever suspected Jack was Zodiac or not) already had a personal interest in the case(was probably fascinated with serial killers in general) and had at least a cursory knowledge of the basic facts.

My gut-feeling is that Dennis molded Tarrance into the role of Zodiac, not only for profit(if at all), but for something that he so obviously and desparately needs; noteriety and the feeling of acceptance.

Who ever Jack Tarrance really was, onething is for certain, he was not a very good person and he was even worse at being a role-model/father-figure to Dennis. I think that Ed may be right about Kaufman Having "an axe to grind" with Tarrance. He certainly speaks of his deceased step-father with absolute disdain.

Vscantu, of course there is nothing unusual about Dennis(or anyone else for that matter) "sticking to his guns", I never meant to imply that there was. As I have stated in many prior posts, it is nearly impossible to change the jaded minds of people who have far too much to lose by letting go of their "pet suspects" and the agendas spawned by thier overly biased beliefs.

Kevin

Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 1:37 am:   

When Dennis first started with this, I was the one who put up his images on a site I had. He did have some interesting connections. His step-dad seemed to be in all the right places, etc. The photo he has of Jack holding a shot gun to some lady's head was rather troubling. Regardless, after looking at a zillion samples of Jack's handwriting even I could conclude that they didn't match up at all. The small letter "a" was never the same. Only recently did he supposedly produce one sample where Jack wrote it like Z, but at this stage I have my doubts it's even real.

One small thing is all it takes to blow a pet suspect out of the water - best to accept it and move on.

Ed_neil

Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 2:23 am:   

Kevin, no matter how good a case is against someone, all one needs is one piece of solid evidence to eliminate said suspect, and the mountain of evidence against him turns out to be circumstantial and totally meaningless.

For instance, the case against Hunter depends on him living at 3799 Washington Street when Stine was murdered, having moved in on 10-4-1969. I proved Hunter couldn't have lived there at that time, since he bought the house in May 1970, the Academy of Sciences couldn't have leased it to him in October 1969, 7˝ before he signed the papers since they didn't own the house until 12-4-1969, and a man named Victor Schiantarelli is listed as living there in 1969. Not only that, the source for the story that Hunter moved into that house before Stine was murdered turns out to have been a janitor at the El Cortez Hotel in downtown SF and was not a neighbor of Hunter's (so he neither worked with or lived near him), so it was obviously fabricated to make Hunter look guilty.

Unfortunately, the person who is pushing this "theory" has believed it for some 34 years now and is unwilling to accept the fact that Hunter is not Z, much like Kaufman is unwilling to stop pushing his Zodiac Jack theory. Belief overrides the facts and common sense all too often.

Hawk

Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 3:05 am:   

Jo, sweetheart, I urge you to look at Kaufman's website again and look approximately 3/4 down the page, there you can click on a pic that states: "Here is a photo of Jack pointing a shotgun at someone in 1971. Look at the pic of Jack and notice his looks and particularly his dimentions. (BTW, thats a kids toy gun he is holding and not a real shotgun. Look at the size of the stock).

Now, right below that is another clickable pic which states: Here is a photo of Jack in 1974.

If these two photo's are of the same person, I will gladly kiss your ass. LOL.

Douglas_oswell
Username: Douglas_oswell

Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 3:57 am:   

He might have developed a bad case of HIV, or galloping consumption in the interval. The hairline looks the same.

Joanne_in_mb

Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 4:19 am:   

Hawk,

Kindly keep your lips off my derriere, thank you. LoL. Whether or not the gun is real, that photo is still troubling. What do you make of the court document proving Jack was in Pleasanton on the day a Zodiac letter was postmarked from that town?

Exiled

Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 5:48 am:   

Joanne, everything Dennis has on Jack is purely circumstantial(please read my earlier posts) and when pressed, he(Kaufman) will go out his way to avoid a specific question pertaining to anything substantial.

I gave Dennis every chance to prove vital info and he never came through. For whatever reason, he(seemingly) wants no part of someone(in this case myself) corroborating his so-called evidence against Tarrance.

The one thing that he has in his favor, is that the composites and sketchings strongly resemble Jack(SF composite, Sonoma rendetion) and Jacks son Denny(LB composite). But that can be just a miraculous coinsidence.

Until Dennis Kaufman comes forward and allows someone to corroborate his "evidence", he will always be second-guessed because of his credibility issues and thus, no one will take him serious.

Douglas_oswell

Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 6:15 am:   

The name on that court record was Jack Torrance. An anomaly?

Exiled

Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 6:20 am:   

Yes, that is a simple typo.....I've also seen it as T-e-rrance on cancelled pay checks.

Vscantu

Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 12:09 pm:   

I've got solid evidence & photos of Jack Tarrance in a pink Tutu taking ballet lessons in Rhode Island on the day of the Lake Berryessa murders.

There. Does that finally put this thread to rest?

Tom_voigt

Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 12:19 pm:   

1) There is no postmark on the March 22, 1971 unauthenticated "Peek through the Pines" postcard.

2) The Zodiac's Pleasanton letter was mailed March 13, 1971.

3) Dennis is an idiot.

Ed_neil

Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 12:51 pm:   

Joanne, if a court document is the only piece of evidence linking Jack to Z by virtue of the fact that they happened to be in the same town on the same day, that's pretty weak and wouldn't even stand up in court since there is absolutely nothing else to link the two. Not only that, I'm sure there were thousands of of other people in that city at the same time. It's hardly conclusive and is certainly not a smoking gun. Now, if Kaufman truly had a piece of Stine's shirt like he claimed when he attempted to sell it to Tom for $50,000, that would be a smoking gun...

Tom_voigt

Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 1:12 pm:   

According to that document, he wasn't in town the same day; he was near the town nine days later, much like hundreds and thousands of other people.

Ed_neil

Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 4:44 pm:   

I just looked at the document again, and it turns out that if one looks at the top, the actual court date was 3-19-1971. It was signed 3 days later on 3-22-1971 by Anthony Nave, the court clerk, and Kaufman indicates that was the same day the Pines card was mailed. So what? I doubt Tarrance had any control over when that document was signed and, judging by the creases, I'd guess it was probably mailed to him some time later. So, he still wouldn't have known the date on which it was prepared by the court clerk, so how can the date possibly be relevant to the Pines card?

This is really silly. Jack Tarrance is not Z, and if this is any indication of the quality of the "evidence," well...

Tom_voigt

Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 4:51 pm:   

Regardless of the date on that document, the fact remains there is no postmark on the postcard. Therefore, it can't be used to link anything to anyone.

Tom_voigt

Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 4:56 pm:   

I've only recently taken a good look at the webpage of Dennis Kaufman. Already I'm getting a headache.

Check out this quote from the main page:

"on May 8, 1974 zodiac mailed another letter... Then just a month later on July 8, 1974 zodiac mailed a letter once again to the S.F. Chronicle..."

The man can't even add.

Without displaying actual photographic proof, nothing he posts should be taken seriously.

Joanne_in_mb

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 3:56 am:   

Christ, I'm sorry I said anything about Tarrance OR Lawrence Kane. Who MAY I discuss without being ridiculed?

Douglas_oswell

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 4:15 am:   

Christ will not ridicule you, Joanne. He loves you. No need to apologize.

Kevin

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 6:51 am:   

To avoid being ridiculed, it may help to do a little research before jumping to conclusions and before you start contacting "suspects" by mail, phone, etc. Keep in mind we've had people here claiming Zodiac killed Jon Benet Ramsey. While Jack and Kane may not be quite that lame, they're not far behind.

Exiled

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 7:44 am:   

?????I really dont understand the need to ridicule anyone in the first place. There's nothing wrong with taking a strong position against someone else's theory or suspect(as I have done myself), but some of you are down right brutal to others on this board!

I would be interested to see how you would treat each other in person. Its really easy to be confrontational and rude sitting in front of your monitor, which speaks volume about your true character.

There are some legitimate researchers on this mess. board, but for the rest of you who seem to get off on personal attacks, few(if any) outside of this site will ever take you serious.....so get over your selves, or at least refrain from posting your ignorant nit-picking....we'll all be much better off.

Warren
Username: Warren

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 7:51 am:   

Now Doug...

Joanne, if I ever ridicule you, I'll do it in a peaceful, non-violent way.

BTW, post some more pictures on your website for us Zodiac pervs.

Ed_neil

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 9:08 am:   

No one's ridiculing anyone here. However, Joanne, you're going over the same ground that's been covered many times before over the years.

Deoxys
Username: Deoxys

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 9:34 am:   

Kevin,

I'm not sure what the harm is in attempting to contact any suspect in this case, at least anyone that has been eliminated or is not being actively investigated.

Larry Kane surely knows of his designation as a "Zodiac suspect". He may or may not be willing to respond but Joanne & I simply asked him to respond to the "points of suspicion" presented here or provide an alibi for relevant dates. Doug, to his credit, has done the same for Ted K., Howard, I believe, has done so for Bruce Davis.

The attempt failed but I'm not at all embarassed for trying.

Douglas_oswell

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 9:55 am:   

For my part, I say develop as many suspects as you want. But as someone who has borne the brunt of much ridicule and criticism in the past (particularly in the early going) I also say, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the oven.

Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 12:14 pm:   

Joanne, none of my posts were directed at you.

Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 12:17 pm:   

Exiled, what personal attacks are you speaking of? I'd appreciate more than one example, because I aint' seeing them.

Just because someone points out a factual error in a post doesn't make it a personal attack.

Vscantu

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 5:33 pm:   

Anyone else getting harrassing Emails from nut-job Dennis Kaufman? Here's the 2nd one he has sent to me in the last few days. It refers to our July 2002 Zodiac Task Force gathering at Blue Rock Springs:

"From: "Dennis Kaufman" <denniskaufman@softcom.net> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: vscantu@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Check this out
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:42:56 -0800

Vic, I just realized you are the homely looking man I was talking to at
the little meeting a few years ago! I have a picture of you right here, all
be Damn! I never realized that the little punk with the big mouth, is the
person that was so freindly in person! Your the man from Chico! Wow this is great.........."

Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 5:38 pm:   

Victor, save them and then we can give 'em to the media when they contact me to ask about Dennis and his wild theory.

By the way, if you e-mail him back, ask where the postmark is on the alleged Zodiac postcard he has at his site.

Kevin

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 5:56 pm:   

I'm not saying people should never be contacted, there's a time and place for it I guess, especially since the police don't seem to be interested. Mike R, Howards, etc, have been researching this for many years and contacting people. However, I'm sure even they will tell you it's not something you do lightly. We recently had the case where Yarbchris wanted to contact someone with about the Hautz letter, and to his credit he asked Howard to do it for him.

Contacting someone, hitting them up regarding their involvement in the Zodiac murderers, particularly when a little research on this board shows that the evidence for it is very weak, is not something you do on a lark. That would be especially the case if you really thought he was the Zodiac.

Ed_neil

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 5:57 pm:   

Kaufman e-mailed me today too. I deleted the previous one, it was rather inane and not insulting, but I'm saving today's... guess ol' Kaufman is pretty bored if he's e-mailing insults...

Kevin

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 6:00 pm:   

Here's the one I got from him this morning:

"Rick Marshall has got to be the zodiac! Get a life and quit bashing people who have a GENUINE interest in zodiac's real identity!"

That gave me a nice chuckle, heh.

Yarbchris

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 6:46 pm:   

According to an email from Dennis, Tom is my hero. Nothing against Tom, but I feel somewhat harassed.

Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 7:02 pm:   

METH

Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 7:03 pm:   

NOTE TO SELF:

Don't do drugs.

Vscantu

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 9:26 pm:   

That's HILARIOUS, Tom! By the way, if anyone else wants to report wingnut Dennis Kaufman for sending his harrassing Emails, feel free to call his Email provider SOFTCOM (toll-FREE):

800-982-7675 M-F 8am-5pm, PST.

Be a shame if he got his Email priveledges cut off.

But it probably won't matter after he gets his jillion-dollar signing bonus for his non-existent book:

"Gettin' Back At My Stepdad"

Hawk

Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 11:10 pm:   

Jo, nobody is ridiculing you per sey, they are simply taking apart Kaufman's so called evidence that you felt was proof and found the flaws that disprove it. You gotta keep in mind that these guy's are pretty sharp in here and know how to find those fine details most people overlook.

BTW, do you think the two photo's are of the same person?

Tom_voigt

Posted on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 1:34 am:   

I couldn't figure out how he could see a non-existent postmark on that alleged Zodiac card...but now I think I know why!

Deoxys
Username: Deoxys

Posted on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 2:41 am:   

Man, how come I never get any e-mail harassment?

Kevin, I hear ya. If there were a primary "Larry Kane as Zodiac" proponent on this board, I certainly would have deferred the task of contacting him to them. I suppose Sandy would be the closest to that person and she wants nothing to do with contacting him. I've quite honestly not given a whole lot of thought regarding Kane as a suspect but, again, he IS one of only six people designated as a "Zodiac Suspect" on this site and I'm sure this is not news to him. The letter was written in a respectful manner asking if he wished to comment on any of the points that have been made to implicate him as a "suspect".

Tom_voigt

Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 2:55 am:   

I'm willing to admit that Dennis Kaufman might be in rehab, but where did Exiled go?

Exiled

Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 1:57 pm:   

I'm still around Tom.

Hawk

Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 2:02 pm:   

Maybe Dennis Zodiac'd him. Jo won't even talk to us anymore. I'm surprised she didn't nail me on my spelling of the word DIMENSIONS.

Exiled

Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 2:13 pm:   

lol...no Hawk I have'nt been "Zodiac'd"(but that is f'n hilarious!)....not yet anyway. I've spent the last few days in Vallejo following up on some research....but as of right now I'm fine.

Tom_voigt

Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 2:35 pm:   

If Dennis is still reading this thread, I'll give him $500 to show me where the postmark is on that "Peek through the Pines" card he displays at his site.

Vscantu

Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 - 5:57 pm:   

Tom, I think the wannabe 'stepson of Zodiac' may have seen that postmark using his neat 'Zodiac X-Ray Specs', that only he can see with! (It helps if you stay off your medications for 5 days straight).

Yarbchris

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 11:31 am:   

Apparently, Dennis Kaufman has a book in the works. Also, Dennis has finally responded to my questions.

The book will called, "The Man Behind The Mask"

http://crimeshadows.com/news/2007/02/does-dennis-k now-jack.htm

Ubpclaw
Username: Ubpclaw

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 12:12 pm:   

Wow, for some odd reason Im reading Kaufmans site, boy do I have a headache. I cant believe he says on the site that Jack was also the Texarcana Phantom:

on March 15, 1946 Jack and Leatha are married. Jack then went back to Lubbock Texas with his mother, and over the next couple months Jack would carry out what would become known as the, "Texarcana phantom murders." Jack was almost apprehended for those murders but managed to escape by jumping onto a moving train. He said he had to jump off the top of a boxcar into grass burs and gravel will the train was still moving. Jack went on to kill in other states before returning back to his wife in California. Jack joined the U.S. Navy shortly after his return..

Tom_voigt

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 12:15 pm:   

Here's the rest of that quote:

"After his stint in the navy, Jack committed every other high-profile series of murders that I am willing to accept book deals to write about. Jack then escaped by jumping onto another moving train. The train was postmarked in Pleasanton, Cal. on March 13, 1971..."

Douglas_oswell

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 2:22 pm:   

But it was returned for insufficient postage.

Exiled

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 5:42 pm:   

After conducting my own research on Tarrance, I am now satisfied that He(Jack W. Tarrance) could not have been involved in either the Paul Stine murder or the LB attacks.

As for Tarrance's involvement in any other high profile serial murder cases, I have no proof oneway or the other, but I think that trying to link "The Zodiac Killer"(whoever he may be) to another infamous killer/suspect and their crimes/murders is ridiculous.

Zodiac was/is ONE man who commited a series of crimes(LHR, BRS, LB and S.F.) that netted seven victims....no more, no less.

Anyone interested in the results of my findings on Tarrance....you are more than welcome to e-mail me at exiled421@yahoo.com and I will be glad to provide you with the info that I think conclusively eliminates Jack W. Tarrance from(at the very least) the S.F. and LB attacks.

Kevin

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 8:06 pm:   

Yes, if you can eliminate him from any of those crimes, then he is definitely not the Zodiac.

Ed_neil

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 8:30 pm:   

I haven't seen anything that even comes close to pointing to Jack Tarrance other than the wild rantings and ravings of his angry stepson.

Exiled

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 9:43 pm:   

Dennis is what he is. However, knowing of his unsavory reputation amongst the Z research community , I still gave his story the benefit of the doubt.

As I have stated before, I found it nearly impossible to work with Dennis. I continued to conduct my own research on Tarrance and was able to prove conclusively that he could not have been involved in specific aspects of the Zodiac case. This has nothing to do with Dennis Kaufman and his lack of credibility, it is just a simple fact. If the evidence would have pointed to Tarrance's involvement, then I would have endorsed Tarrance, not only as a viable suspect, but as the likely candidate to be the long lost fugitive known as "The Zodiac Killer".

Inspite of what we may think of someone or how strongly we may oppose their theories or beliefs, we have to maintain a neutral and totally unbiased point of view. If we allow our disdain for someone else to cloud our judgement, then our own credibility is in question.

Douglas_oswell

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 11:28 pm:   

What about the train? Did they ever get a DNA sample from it?

Exiled

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 12:33 am:   

Hey Doug.....this just in; my claim is that Tarrance is NOT the Zodiac.....I'm assuming that in your delayed attempt at humor(or humour), you didn't quite understand what I was getting at, either that or your post was intended for someone or something else.

Oh, by the way, I heard the Unabomber was a Colts fan....but I could be wrong.

Douglas_oswell

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 1:51 am:   

Exiled, don't be so damned thin-skinned. Read the last sentence of Tom's last post above.

Actually, the Unabomber had more in common with the bears, being in the woods and all that. But he wasn't Catholic.

Tom_voigt

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 2:07 am:   

I agree with Doug; his comments were obviously directed at those who had posted about the "train" and were intended to be humorous. Also, even at first glance, Ted Kaczynski would be considered by far one hell of a lot stronger a suspect than the one you chased via Dennis. And I'm not intending to be confrontational, either.

Exiled, I'd urge you to start your own thread, perhaps in the "Zodiac Theories" topic, and explain your personal take on the case.

Exiled

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 3:18 am:   

Fair enough. I thought Doug's post was in response to mine, my bad. Sorry Doug.

I don't mind creating a new thread, I just thought this one would be the appropriate place to discuss this particular suspect(JWT), since after all, this thread is dedicated to Jack W. Tarrance.

Exiled

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 4:23 am:   

As for who makes a better suspect, Tarrance or the unabomber?????.....as of right now, neither. Kaczynski has never been a strong suspect(sorry Doug) to anyone in LE as they will tell you that he was only(for a short time) a poi. Kaczynski is only a "suspect" to some in the research community and not a very good one at that.

If you take Dennis completely out of the equasion....and lets say that someone else with credibility and who knew how to present their evidence as it pertained to the case, then Jack Tarrance would have been much more acceptable as a suspect.

The fact is a lot of you(Tom, Ed, etc....) have personal issues with Kaufman(and I can certainly understand why) and that creates a biased frame of mind. As a result of your obvious disdain for Kaufman, I don't think you can give a neutral point of view(which is clearly evident on this mess. board) on the viability of Tarrance as a suspect.

To my personal satisfaction, I have eliminated Tarrance as a suspect, not because I disagree with Kaufman and his abrasive personality, but because the facts simply disqualified Tarrance from two of the known Zodiac crime scenes, thus in my opinion, fully eliminating him as a Z suspect altogether.

Douglas_oswell

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 6:38 am:   

I'm not pushing Ted Kaczynski as a "suspect" at this point, but anyone who looks at the data I've put together has one of two options. He can either conclude that the relationship between the two forms the most incredible case of coincidence in the annals of crime, or he can conclude that Kaczynski was the Zodiac. The choice is his.

Kevin

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 6:39 am:   

I also gave the dude a serious chance, talked to him on the phone once. I thought his step-dad made for a better than average suspect. I mean, he had a lot more going for him than say, Kane or some of the others. However, this is a situation where it's all or nothing. You can spend years "investigating" someone, everything can look good, but all it takes is one flaw and your pet suspect has been eliminated - game over. If it can be shown that Jack (or any other suspect, one of which comes to mind) could not have been at one of the verified crimes scenes - game over! In the case of Jack, for me it was the hand writing, it simply didn’t match, consistently - game over. Since then, other people have come up with other really good reasons why Jack can't be the Zodiac. The Zodiac didn't speak with a Texas accent - game over! It's like beating a dead horse really.

Tom_voigt

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 11:51 am:   

Exiled, I don't know where you're getting your info from, but Kaczynski was thoroughly investigated as a Zodiac suspect, first by the FBI and then by SFPD. In other words, at a time when a lot was already known about those two criminals, both agencies believed Kaczynski could be the Zodiac. That alone speaks volumes about Ted's viability as a Zodiac suspect.

Yarbchris

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 1:13 pm:   

Let me get this straight. "Exiled" is actually the other voice with Dennis in the infamous Internet radio interview? The same person that made all of the disparaging comments about this very site and all the others covering the Zodiac? The same person that adamantly defended Dennis Kaufman and his views with all of the ignorant arrogance of a burned-out public defender? This voice is the same poster that referred to many of us as "so-called researchers." Later he says:

>"Inspite of what we may think of someone or how strongly we may oppose their theories or beliefs, we have to maintain a neutral and totally unbiased point of view. If we allow our disdain for someone else to cloud our judgement, then our own credibility is in question."

Someone's credibility is in question as far as I'm concerned. Maybe Exiled should have performed his research before he championed Jack Tarrance as the Zodiac in that interview.

Exiled

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 2:47 pm:   

Wow..."championed Jack Tarrance as the Zodiac", Yarbchris, you've been reading to many true cime books.

I have never "championed" anyone as a suspect. You need to carefully re-read my posts.

As for your insults(ignorant arrogance....burned-out public defender), I would ask that you show me the same courtesy and respect that you would if we were standing face-to-face.

I have apologized(on this mess. board) for my inflamitory remarks, so I think its a little late for anyone to attack me or my credibilty for something I have clearly straightned out.

Yarbchris

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 3:29 pm:   

Believe me, I am not the kind of person who has trouble saying things face to face with anyone. If you were the person that I heard on that radio interview, an apology is fine, a retraction would be better.

>"I have never "championed" anyone as a suspect. You need to carefully re-read my posts."

I am not referring to your posts. I am referring to your very recent Internet radio comments where you indeed championed Jack Tarrance as a suspect. Am I wrong? Were you not Dennis Kaufman's cohort that night? If that was not you, then I find myself extremely embarrassed.

There is no doubt as to where you stood on that night. I stand behind my words. Perhaps you are the kind of person who can dish things out, but has trouble being on the receiving end. I reserve my courtesy for the courteous and respect for those that have earned it. You seem to be in the habit of saying things you don't really mean only to conveniently apologize. That is where you underestimate the intelligence of many on this board.

Exiled

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 5:19 pm:   

I have not only retracted my statements from the radio interview(which in hindsight, doing the interview was a big mistake), but I have changed my whole position on Tarrance as a "suspect". I have NEVER stated that I was convinced that Tarrance was Z, I did believe at that time he was a worthwhile candidate, but that has obviously changed.

Yarbchris, I'm not sure what you want from me. I don't have anything personal against you, hell I don't even know you, but when you imply that I do not deserve common courtesy or respect, then I have no choice but to take that implication personally.

I have no problem receiving criticism from anyone so long as its fair and respectful. Perhaps Yarbchris, you are the kind of person who is hypersensitive to anything that doesn't fit into your theory.

I am interested to see if you can respond to this without the personal attacks, and the child-like insults that are so prominent in your previous posts.

Yarbchris

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 6:22 pm:   

Exiled, what you perceive to be insults are only my observation, having listened to the interview with my own ears. You may take what I have to say as a personal insult, I cannot help that; I was referring to your statements, not to you personally. However, in my opinion, those comments were indeed arrogant and they were indeed ignorant. I know you don't like that word when anyone but yourself is using it, but that's the way I saw it. As to being sensitive to anything that doesn't fit into my theory: Neither you, Jack Tarrance, or Dennis Kaufman has any bearing on my theory. I don't want anything from you. I was merely trying to confirm that the person in the Internet interview and the person on this board that calls himself "Exiled" are one and the same. I see, to my amazement and amusement that they are.

I guess I missed where you retracted the pointed statements about everyone that opposed Jack Tarrance as a suspect. I apologize for not being more attentive, as this whole "back and forth" could have been avoided. I guess that was "ignorance" on my part. I have also been called arrogant, though I don't always find the term insulting. As far as I'm concerned, my question has been answered, and I will try my best to forget that the interview ever happened.

Ed_neil

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 6:58 pm:   

Despite Kaufman's abrasive personality and his arrogant attitude, his "evidence" speaks for itself. Other than some vague and pretty weak circumstantial evidence, the rest is either totally unsubstantiated, totally baseless, completely irrelevant to the case or simply outright lies. The fact that he's trying to profit from these crimes speaks volumes as well:

1) Kaufman tried to sell a piece of what he claimed was Paul Stine's shirt to Tom for $50,000. Why didn't Kaufman turn this over to the authorities if that's what he believed it to be instead of trying to make money from it? Isn't that withholding evidence and obstructing justice?

2) Jack's wife died of natural causes. Her death certificate does not state that she was murdered. Kaufman lied about Jack murdering her.

3) Going to 30 different schools while growing up is irrelevant.

4) Jack stating that "he did not want to live with us" is irrelevant.

5) Jack was allegedly 5' 10˝", 225 pounds. Z was described more like 5'8" and around 195-200.

6) The Sonoma County composite is an artist's impression of an artist's impression of an eyewitness description. It was not based on an alleged Z crime in Sonoma County, so it's resemblance to one photo of Jack is irrelevant.

7) Z was never seen in a white Renault Caravelle, nor an ice blue two door Chevy Impala at LB. A white Chevy Impala was seen at LHR and was likely Z's car, so Jack allegedly owning one is a pretty weak piece of circumstantial evidence (however, there must have been thousands of white Chevy Impalas in the Bay Area alone in 1968!).

8) Z's and Jack's "odd split ting (sic) of words" is irrelevant. The examples from Z's letters that Kaufman uses ("man power" and "road sides") actually are two different words that are often spelled as one; the single example ("con tin ually" is pretty poor if he thinks it's proof that Jack was Z. If he can demonstrate that no one else on the planet writes that way, then maybe he's on to something there.

9) The Pines card being mailed from Pleasanton on the same day Jack allegedly drove through there on his way to court in San Jose is an outright lie. Jack may have driven through Pleasanton to get to court, but there is no postmark on the Pines card and, the actual court date was 3-19-1971, 3 days earlier.

10) Jack being stationed in Japan in 1955 and Z using "The Mikado" for his "little list" letter is very weak circumstantial evidence and totally irrelevant; it's the sort of comic-book logic you find where Batman figures out what the Joker's really up to based on some vague, off-hand remark.

11) Jack being at Treasure Island in 1954 is totally irrelevant. There is no evidence that Z was inspired by the movie, Charlie Chan at Treasure Island; it's interesting, but it's nothing but pure speculation.

12) One of Jack's schematics vaguely resembles one of Z's bus bomb diagrams, but so what? Lots of schematics look like lots of other schematics, and this constitutes no proof whatsoever, especially since the schematic Kaufman offers as proof has nothing to do with bombs.

13) Tracing a phrase that is used everywhere, such as "fiddle & fart around," to a specific county in a specific state is ridiculous, and then using that as proof that Jack was Z because Jack allegedly was from the same place is, once again, comic-book logic and just plain stupid.

14) The "wide flange beam" symbol is not, as far as I know, actually used for wide flange beams; it was a suggested meaning for the symbol. That Jack worked for a "large steele (sic) company in 1950" is irrelevant.

15) That Z used Eaton bond paper and that Jack allegedly had some is irrelevant. How many tens of thousands of households have Eaton bond paper in them? Now, if that paper had impressions of writing that matched up perfectly with Z's letters, that would be another story entirely.

16) That Jack was a ham radio operator is totally irrelevant. It is nothing but pure speculation that Z was one also.

17) That Jack knew Morse code is totally irrelevant. None of Z's codes used Morse.

18) Wing walkers were not "rare military shoe[s]," and they were available to the public through military surplus stores. And there must have been tens of thousands of men in the Bay Area alone who wore a size 10˝ shoe.

19) Z's knowledge of explosives was probably pretty basic. That Jack had "dynomite" (sic) is totally irrelevant; Z never indicated the use of "dynomite" (sic) in either of his bus bomb diagrams.

20) Kaufman uses a bizarre variant of Penn's radian theory in order to implicate Jack. Penn's theory, IMHO, has little basis in fact, especially when we consider he ignored everything else and focused on the radian aspect alone, then did his own thing (I've posted extensively about this over the years, so I won't go over it again). Kaufman, like Penn, ignores everything else Z said about the bus bomb, the map, and the clues he gave, and focuses only on the radian, and drew radians radiating from Mt Diablo. Then he claims that he looked at unsolved homicides in the area, plotted them on a map, and found they all lay on the radians he drew around Mt D! He offers absolutely nothing in the way of corroborating evidence, cites no sources, he can't even be bothered to give a single name or date of one of these alleged homicides that lie along one of the radians. Not only that, when one examines the sites of these alleged unsolved murders, many of them are in the middle of nowhere, with no cities, roads or anything else close to them! With no nearby identifying landmarks, how did Kaufman plot these points? Considering the total absence of anything else to support his claims, it looks like he just made them all up.

21) Finally, Kaufman presents "evidence" in which he claims Jack wrote some "formulas referring to radians." The fact is, the "evidence" he cites actually has the word "radius," not "radian." It's outright lies like this that make Jack one of the worst suspects ever accused of being the Zodiac Killer.

Vscantu

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 8:42 pm:   

Ed: An excellent refutation of Kenny's stepdad being The Zodiac.

But is that all you could come up with? LOL

Ed_neil

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 9:02 pm:   

Thanks, Victor. Now, if Kaufman aka Kenny Kilgore had something concrete, like Stine's driver's license, then he might be considered credible. His circumstantial evidence is weak at best and totally irrelevant at worst, and his lies don't help matters any. And, as I've pointed out before, the fact that he tried to sell a piece of what he claimed was Paul Stine's shirt instead of telling Tom that he turned it over as evidence to SFPD tells us he's nothing but a pathetic conman who's trying to profit from the misery of others. The least he could've done was tell Tom he was going to give that $50,000 to Stine's widow.

What more can be said of Kaufman? It's conmen like him and Yellow Book that have done nothing but muddy this case with lies and other garbage. Considering the damage that's been done by people like them, I sometimes wonder if it ever truly will be solved...

Kevin

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 11:53 pm:   

In addition to what Ed wrote, let me add a few more....

1) The "Mikado" is an English based play with a Japanese theme to it that was also done in the USA and other places. We know Z was influenced by it, and that it was performing in San Francisco during the time of the killings. A Japanese theme doesn't mean it is tied to Japan in any way. People in Japan are not familiar with the "Mikado", it's not something the general poplualtion in Japan is even remotely familiar with. Japanese generally don't get into Westerner's interpretations of what they are supposed to be like, which is why "The Last Samurai" and "Diary of a Geisha" were flops in Japan. If a suspect happened to be stationed in Japan he'd have been *very* unlikely to run into anything "Mikado" while there. Being stationed in Japan would actually lessen the likelyhood of a suspect being the Zodiac.

2) The hand writing. Take a look at the small letter "a" on any Jack letter and compare it to the small letter "a" on any Z letter - they never match. Oh, I know Dennis supposedly found one instance of it later somewhere, but that was long after this flaw was made appearant. This alone will eliminate his step-dad.

The step-dad didn't do it, game over, let's move on and not give this guy anymore attention.

Exiled

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 12:49 am:   

Kevin, not that it really matters but I think its "Memoirs of a Geisha", but you are absolutely right, "The Mikado" is strictly an English production.

I could not agree more with you about ending this thread, if the majority of this mess. board agree that Tarrance should be eliminated as a suspect, then why continue to discuss the matter at all.

For someone(Kaufman) who most of you supposedly despise(and a lot of you certainly do!), you sure talk about the guy alot.....in fact, as far as the number of posts go, Tarrance is by far the most popular "suspect" on this mess. board.

Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 12:55 am:   

"Tarrance is by far the most popular "suspect" on this mess. board"

I guess that's true if you choose to ignore the billion threads that happened before you joined.

Exiled

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 1:08 am:   

As of this post Tarrance has 196 posts on ONE continued thread that started on Nov. 24 2006.

No Tom I am not ignoring prior posts, but since the initial post in nov., no other suspect has as many posts on a single dedicated thread. (is that better Tom?)

Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 1:13 am:   

Ok, sure.

Etphoto
Username: Etphoto

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 5:08 am:   

Just shooting from the hip here I'd guess, without doing any research, that Allen is the most popular suspect on this message board. <shrug>

ET

Bomaye
Username: Bomaye

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 7:07 am:   

I thought L. Ron H. and the Zodiac network were the biggest suspects...

(said with a grin)

Ubpclaw
Username: Ubpclaw

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 8:40 am:   

My vote for favorite suspect would probably be John Lennon on acid

Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 1:34 pm:   

Exiled, you're ignoring the content of the archived message board, which dates back to 2001. The section on possible Zodiac suspects was just recently taken down for pruning, but not before you joined. And there are a million threads about Allen.

Ed_neil

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 2:08 pm:   

We go through this every few years, it seems. Kaufman, Carl and Zander Kite plague us for a while, vanish for a few years, then return to plague us once more with their BS. Exiled, you just happened to show up right at the time that Kaufman's in the plague part of his cycle, that's all. We just went through that with Carl and Zander last year... believe it or not, Jack Tarrance is almost universally ignored when Kaufman is in hiding.

Vscantu

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 7:00 pm:   

I agree. It's not that Denny/ Kenny's stepdad is "the most popular Zodiac suspect", just that his promoter (Dennis) is the easiest & most entertaining right now to poke holes into.

Dennis is such a pompous blowhard that it's hard to resist blowing his ridiculous tissue of lies & exaggerations to pieces.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration