Little List letter Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Zodiac Letters » July 26, 1970 "Little List" Letter » Little List letter « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ericd
Username: Ericd

Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 3:14 pm:   

On page 1, Z wrote:
"...I shall (on top of every thing else) torture..."

To me, the phrase "(on top of everything else)" seemed forced and odd and Z's use of parentheses is uncharacteristic. I took it as a possible clue and looked for something to place "on top"

The zodiac symbol on page 2 seemed the obvious choice as it takes up a third of the page. The darkened "0" also intrigued me. I traced the symbol and the numbers 0 and 13 onto a transparency (I'm a teacher so I have these lying around!).

Go back to page 1 and place the transparency down so the 13 on the transparency is over the 13 on the page. Now angle the 0 on the transparency down so it is over the "O" in "Others shall have..." If you copied correctly the two 13's and the two 0's should match up perfectly.

Notice the four points where the circle intersects the crosshairs. An "all" appears at each of these four points. So the circle is sitting "on top of all (or on top of every thing)".

Notice the horizontal crosshair line passes through the letters "e" and "n". The e and n are part of the words "tie" and "in" - that's the "tie in"

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration