Top-Secret Zodiac Letter Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Zodiac Letters » Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters » Top-Secret Zodiac Letter « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Scott_ben
Username: Scott_ben

Posted on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 - 3:04 pm:   

I didn't see a discussion anywhere about this letter sent in May of 1978 KCAL-TV. Although I have always dismissed it as a hoax, I was looking over it today, and noticed something. In the upper right-hand quadrant of the Zodiac Symbol there appears to be two dots. I don't know if anyone has discussed these before. I am not sure if they are just incidental markings or purposeful. However if they were made on purpose by the writer, it might mean the letter is genuine.

Scott_ben

Posted on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 - 3:07 pm:   

There also are another set of 5 dots in the upper right-hand margin of the letter. Strange!

Tommyt
Username: Tommyt

Posted on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 - 7:23 pm:   

Scott, the achived message board contains previously discussed topics. The following is a link about the 1978 letter from the achived message board:

http://www.zodiackiller.com/mba/zl/1405.html

And the next link is the continuation of the topic:

http://www.zodiackiller.com/mba/zl/1421.html

Scott_ben

Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2006 - 6:46 am:   

Thanks for refreshing my memory tommy. I knew it had to be discussed somewhere. I went back and scanned through that thread and I don't see anyone bringing up the dots I was writing about. They are probably immaterial, however I thought I should point it out.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration