Graphology: My analyze of The Zodiac ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Zodiac Letters » General Letter Discussion » Graphology: My analyze of The Zodiac Killer: « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Søren_roest_korsgaard
Username: Søren_roest_korsgaard

Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 - 5:25 pm:   

Hey...

I finally finished my analysis of one of The Zodiacs letters, I am hoping to provide a glimpse into the mind of this monster.
My knowledge is based on two good books, The complete idiots guide to handwriting analysis and handwriting analysis putting it to work for you.
After finishing the analysis I emailed my answers to Sheila Lowe the author of The complete idiots guide to handwriting analysis, hoping she could help me evaluate my analysis, perhaps providing me with information I had missed.
She gave me credit for the analysis and helped me with a few things I doubted was correct.

You can download my analysis here : http://bundy123.diinoweb.com/files/

Have Fun!

Yarbchris
Username: Yarbchris

Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 - 5:44 pm:   

A very commendable effort. You have presented an in-depth analysis of the letter. I have published some online analyses of a Zodiac letter in the past, but your work, especially the personal attention, is a superior endeavor.

I find the study of the word "killing" to be most interesting.

Great work!

Søren_roest_korsgaard

Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 9:37 am:   

Thank you very much...

If there is anyone here who likes my work, and want me to analyze other letters? Please let me know. I will gladly do that.

Deoxys
Username: Deoxys

Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 12:14 pm:   

Soren,

I'd really like to see that but for some reason my computer has difficulty with the graphics and its owner is not all that computer saavy. Is there another way to post it?

You don't happen to do comparitive handwriting analysis, do you?

Howard_davis
Username: Howard_davis

Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 12:44 pm:   

Srk,
Very nice of you to take the time to do an analysis and even offer to do others!

I have a 1969 Zodiac analysis effort posted on my site which I got from Dave Peterson.
Your comments are welcome.
www.zodiacmurders.com

I knew the late H.Silver who not only did Document examination,but also he was trained (8 years)to do the psychologcal analysis side of writing as well.I found him to very accurate.Of course,this is all very contraversial,but is interesting.
Even Document examinations are not 'accepted' as solid evidence in a court of law.With his some 50 years of experience Silver was in court hundreds of times!
It is only considered a tool like clinical hypnosis,as ya know.

Thank you again for your contributions!

Yarbchris
Username: Yarbchris

Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 1:07 pm:   

Deo, do you have the latest Adobe Reader installed?

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.ht ml

Søren_roest_korsgaard

Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 4:19 pm:   

Howard!

Thank you for the many fine words, I think Mr. Baker has made a very good profile, but I think his conclusion concerning Zodiac was impotent is a bit drastic. He made the conclusion based on the lack of loops in the lower zone. Another interpretation of this is that he didn’t make any loops in the lower zone because his writing style was printing. This aspect can probably be discussed for ages.

Deo, I dont think I have the experince to do accurate comparitive handwriting analysis, but sometimes it is obvious easy to see the difference between two letters. But if you like I can give it a try. :-)

Deoxys

Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 5:35 pm:   

Do you have any e-mail address, Soren?

Søren_roest_korsgaard

Posted on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 12:35 am:   

yes: Lav-ben@sol.dk

Tom_voigt
Username: Tom_voigt

Posted on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 1:51 am:   

I haven't had the chance to check it out yet, but hopefully this weekend I will.

Søren_roest_korsgaard

Posted on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 2:05 pm:   

Hope you like it.

Deoxys

Posted on Monday, January 15, 2007 - 3:45 pm:   

Interesting stuff, Soren.

Many of the personality trait observations certainly seem to fit Z. Thanks for putting it into PDF format.

Howard_davis
Username: Howard_davis

Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 6:37 pm:   

Srk,
No problem as the experts I know have differenes,but in the main there is agreement.

I don't think Z was impotent,but that is only a supposition.

Some have used Z's comments or his 'killing people is more fun than sex with a female 'as evidence he was impotent or at best lacking a normal hetrosexual sex drive.
He says that he finds killing MORE thrilling than having sex with a female.

Not to lessen the terrible 408 comments,but if one says I like sky diving more than flying in a plane it does not mean that person does not find air travel enjoyable or even avoids it,only that sky diving has a special excitment that is MORE exhilarating than flying inside of a plane.

Z is not saying he avoids sex or finds it distasteful,only that he gets a special charge out of killing folks!

Of course,I am only taking his statements at face value with no thought that it has to be his true feelings.

Stew
Username: Stew

Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 6:53 pm:   

I agree Howard, in fact the more I study this guy(s), the more I think he wrote mostly red herrings, in a similar vein to Kaczynski. The letters, rather than making him more vulnerable to capture, were probably designed to lead investigators astray. It is amazing the psychological tendency of people to believe the written word.

Douglas_oswell
Username: Douglas_oswell

Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 - 2:09 am:   

I think you're putting too fine a point on it, Howard. As Stew implies, you don't want to take this kind of person completely at his word, but if he has actions to buttress what you're deriving from his sayings, you can get a better picture of his intent. I would have to infer that a person who says killing is more fun than "getting your rocks off with a girl," and who also has a habit of knocking off male-female couples he finds parking in lovers' lanes, and who also identifies with the plot of The Mikado has got some kind of a hangup involving sex.

Davidmm
Username: Davidmm

Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 - 9:39 am:   

Also, Doug, Z was really angry with Paul Avrey's column that implied Z's sexual hangups were what prevented him from killing the men that he attacked.
Many people assume that Z went out and shot Stein to prove otherwise, so, obviously it hit a nerve.

Douglas_oswell
Username: Douglas_oswell

Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 - 9:51 am:   

Also, David, there was a news article in October of 69 that opined that Zodiac suffered from sexual inadequacy and could be "... Mrs. So- and So’s boy, who never says boo and still lives at home." A year later, the Halloween card prominently displays the word "Boo!" as if Zodiac had read the article in question and was responding sardonically to its implication.

I've commented elsewhere on the Exorcist symbol and the relationship of the entire letter to the theme of asexuality.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration