Solved? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Zodiac Codes » "My name is..." Cipher (April 20, 1970) -- UNSOLVED » Solved? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tom_voigt
Username: Tom_voigt

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 3:33 pm:   

Here's a link.

Yarbchris
Username: Yarbchris

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 4:37 pm:   

I don't understand where Mr. Farmer is getting these numbers from. He doesn't seem to be use a consistent "key." Instead, he pulls associations from all directions, with no sight of cohesion between them. Mr. Farmer is an intelligent man; I don't doubt that for a minute. Maybe numerology is just to confusing for me, but I just can't take this seriously. It reminds me of the kind of logic used on the old Batman series.

Douglas_oswell
Username: Douglas_oswell

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 5:41 pm:   

I like my own solution better.

Deoxys
Username: Deoxys

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 6:48 pm:   

Holy crap, I LOVE the creativity. So right yet so wrong.

Personally, I like Mike Cole's archived theory best, Doug's second, but any theory whose answer is blowin' in the wind because of the meteorological symbolism is alright by me.

Douglas_oswell
Username: Douglas_oswell

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 10:14 pm:   

Well, mine is kind of cheating because “Zodiac” contains five of the letters found in “Ted Kaczynski.” In fact, the name “Theodore Kaczynski” contains all the letters found in the words “the Zodiac,” while every one of the letters in “the Zodiac,” is found in “Theodore Kaczynski.” If there's anything to this, it's not on account of some deep, unfathomable cunning but rather because the pointy-headed little bugger liked to tease.

Seagull
Username: Seagull

Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007 - 10:52 am:   

Sorry Mr.Farmer your numerology doesn't add up for me. In using ALA's birthdate you are calculatig his Life Path number. I'm not quite sure where the dots come into calculating the name Zodiac but the name Zodiac works out to a 6. It would be the Destiny number. Comparing a Life Path number and a Destiny number are like comparing apples and oranges.

Howard_davis
Username: Howard_davis

Posted on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 5:11 pm:   

Seagull-good-correct.

This is not a slight toward's Farmer's detailed work.It shows very careful work and thought and he is to be commended for his fine efforts.This is wide open and enjoyable to see the various proposals.

Of interest the name ZODIAC itself-not considering the Life-Path material that SG has mentioned as found in various systems of numerolgy are as follows:

Pythagorean is 31 or 1+3 which totals or equals a four in numerology

Pythagorean Absolute is- 13 or 1+3 or a four

Chaldean-Hebrew-23 or 2+3 or a five

Chaldean-Hebrew-22 or 2+2 or a four

Hebrew Gemateria -49 or 13 or 1+3 which totals a four
In the most poplular system as presented by H.Hitchcock Zodiac totals a four.

Peterson pointed this out to me in numerous letters.

Note:
In numerology if a name contains or totals more than one digit that amount or total is added together.A 10 would be a one.
Some do not total 11,22 or 33 as these are considered master numbers-most do total them.
If a name comes to say,16 then one adds in this manner: 1+6=7.

Thr most pop 'Western'chart as given below is numbered from 1-9 with three alphabetic characters under each number heading,except 9 which has two letters or I and R.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

A B C D E F G H I

J K L M N O P Q R

S T U V W X Y Z -

My guy's name is BRUCE.Going by the pop chart it totals to a 13 or 1+3=or four.

His close associate's last name is MANSON or a 22 2+2=four if one totals a master number.FYI

There are 13 symbols or 1+3=four.There is a "4-TEEN" as Peterson pointed out in the Halloween card.There are four dots in the strange symbol.

All FYI

Howard_davis

Posted on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 5:22 pm:   

I just NOW came across Seagull's 8/25/06 post under the Bus Bomb letter thread!Sorry GG!
SG presents an amazing account of 9's!!!

Peterson and I saw 9's and 4's as per numerolgy and plain addition.

Sandy
Username: Sandy

Posted on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 6:09 pm:   

Howard, The 4 also is the 4th letter in the alphabet which is D. The Z used D also for his logo, or the other way around. My suspect left me a 1968 or 69 quarter with the Z logo on one side and the number 9 on the other. I wasn't sure if the clue was the 9 mil he shot Darlene with, or was 9 the ninth letter "I". He was telling me "I am The Z" ? Or I the Zodiac was here ? Numerolgy was the in thing as well as Whats your sign in the 60's. I am a 3 and Leo the Lyon. The Bull shouldn't mess with the Lyon. Zodiac had to know numerolgy.

Howard_davis

Posted on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 6:46 pm:   

Sandy,
Yes,Z used the Greek Delta symbol which was their four.
There are 8 (or 2 4's)cross-circle symbols in the 340 and 4 in the 408.

Sean
Username: Sean

Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 8:51 am:   

The one thing that has been proved beyond doubt in this thread, is that you can use "Numerology" to implicate anyone.

Sanfranguns
Username: Sanfranguns

Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 2:54 pm:   

That's a good point Sean. I totally admit I don't get cipher and numerology stuff at all, but it seems like there's so little logic to it - like codes can really be crafted to mean almost anything. Again - I totally plead ignorant....

Howard_davis

Posted on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 7:57 pm:   

Sean,
You are right as to proving-using numerology and suspect names(I used a big "FYI" in my post!)to prove just who Zodiac was.

But,we can't exclude that some of the principles of numerolgy,like the addition of a two digit number into a single digit,for example,could have been used in some form or another.

Sean
Username: Sean

Posted on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 9:01 am:   

Hey H,
My only point was a general one and it went to Mr Farmers detailed work regarding Allen,also.
Zodiac my have employed/used numerology(Fadic reduction), but like astrology it's just too general.It really is possible, using the same standards, to implicate almost anyone we want.That said, by no means am I suggesting that people stop forwarding ideas based on these subjects.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration