Robert Emmett Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Zodiac Codes » Three-Part Cipher (July 31, 1969) -- SOLVED » Robert Emmett « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ubpclaw
Username: Ubpclaw

Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 12:07 pm:   

Someone put up a post in the public message board about an Irish patriot named Robert Emmett who was executed in 1803 and has a statue in Golden Gate park. I wonder if this is who Z is refering to in the cipher.

http://www.robertemmet.org/ggpark/default.htm

Let no man dare, when I am dead. to charge me with dishonor; let no man attaint my memory by believing that I could have engaged in any cause but that of my country's liberty and independence, or that I could have become the pliant minion of power in the oppression or the miseries of my countrymen. The proclamation of the provisional government speaks for our views; no inference can he tortured from it to countenance barbarity or debasement at home, or subjection. humiliation. or treachery from abroad; I would not have submitted to a foreign oppressor for the same reason that I would resist the foreign and domestic oppressor: in the dignity of freedom I would have fought upon the threshold of my country, and its enemy should enter only by passing over my lifeless corpse. Am I, who lived but for my country, and who have subjected myself to the dangers of the jealous and watchful oppressor, and the bondage of the grave, only to give my countrymen their rights, and my country her independence, and am I to be loaded with calumny and not suffered to resent or repel it--no, God forbid!

If the spirits of the illustrious dead participate in the concerns and cares of those who are dear to them in this transitory life--oh, ever dear and venerated shade of my departed father. look down with scrutiny upon the conduct of your suffering son; and see if I have even for a moment deviated from those principles of morality and patriotism which it was your care to instill into my youthful mind, and for which I am now to offer up my life!

My lords, you are impatient for the sacrifice-the blood which you seek is not congealed by the artificial terrors which surround your victim; it circulates warmly and unruffled, through the channels which God created for noble purposes. but which you are bent to destroy. for purposes so grievous. that they cry to heaven. Be yet patient! I have but a few words more to say. I am going to my cold and silent grave: my lamp of life is nearly e4inguished: my race is run: the grave opens to receive me, and I sink into its bosom! I have but one request to ask at my departure from this world--it is the charity of its silence! Let no man write my epitaph: for as no man who knows my motives dare now vindicate them. let not prejudice or ignorance asperse them. Let them and me repose in obscurity and peace, and my tomb remain uninscribed, until other times, and other men, can do justice to my character; when my country takes her place among the nations of the earth, then, and not till then, let my epitaph be written. I have done.

Robert Emmett

Howard_davis
Username: Howard_davis

Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 1:35 pm:   

Ubclaw.
That be me...
RE

Ed_neil
Username: Ed_neil

Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 6:08 pm:   

The problem with the "solution" of "Robert Emmet the hippie" is that EBEORIETEMETHHPITI breaks down as Bx1, Ex5, Hx2, Ix3, Mx1, Ox1, Px1, Rx1 and Tx3 for a total of 18 characters. "Robert Emmet the hippie" is Bx1, Ex5, Hx2, Ix2, Mx2, Ox1, Px2, Rx2 and Tx3 for a total of 20 characters.

It is readily apparent that a comparison of the letter frequencies reveals that one must drop an I and add an M, P and R to force "Robert Emmet the hippie" out of that jumble of 18 leters. That does not a solution make. It's interesting, it's close (but no cigar) and it's quite obviously not what those final 18 symbols mean.

"Robert Emmet the hippie" should be regarded as nothing more than a curiosity incidental to the case, much like the belief that Z intended to construct a radian in the Bay Area (which, btw, is a unit of angular measure. One cannot "construct a radian" any more than one can "construct a degree" in the Bay Area).

Deoxys
Username: Deoxys

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 9:37 am:   

While I totally agree with Ed's skepticism and am always skeptical about deriving "clews" from anagramming anything Z, I'll offer a hypothesis about Robert Emmet the Hippie. Perhaps it has been offered before.

At first read, the solution of "Robert Emmet the Hippie" made no sense whatsoever since Robert Emmet was an Irish patriot in the late 1700s. Sure, he has a statue in a Zynchronicitous location but, as far as I know, 18th century Ireland was not a hotbed of Hippie culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Emmet

So... if this solution is correct, who is Robert Emmet the Hippie?

The name Robert Emmet rang a bell from my reading on the Diggers, an underground counterculture group known for their "free stores" in San Francisco during the mid to late 1960s. The Diggers took their name from a 17th century English movement, which supported English feudalism and opposed tyranny by the English government. Since the San Francisco Diggers viewed themselves as oppressed by San Francisco and American government/police etc., Robert Emmet would certainly have been an attractive role model for this group. Howard tells me that Bruce Davis was a regular customer at the Diggers' free stores.

http://www.diggers.org/overview.htm

The mysterious leader of the San Francisco Diggers, Emmett Grogan, apparently took his name from the historical Robert Emmet. "Emmett Grogan" apparently used many pseudonyms and may, in fact, have been a fictional amalgamation of this group as a whole.

"Emmett's personal relationship to these formulations of "anonymous" and "free" was always ambiguous and complex. His notion of anonymity was to give his name away and have others use it as their own nom de plume. So many people claimed it for so many purposes that eventually some reporters would assert that there was no Emmett Grogan and that the name was a fiction created by the Diggers to confound the straight world. While Emmett’s largesse was one way of demonstrating lack of attachment to his name, it also made the name ubiquitous, and incidentally made Emmett himself famous among cognoscenti."

http://www.diggers.org/freefall/forkeeps.html

Emmett Grogan, in his/its book entitled Ringolevio, talks about himself and how he (as the pseudonym Kenny Wisdom) chose his Digger name:

"...Wisdom... had decided to change his identity before hitting the streets of the counterculture. He thought about it for a while. The longhairs were all changing their names to more romantic-sounding, rough 'n ready, American tags--like William Bonney, Mitzi Gaynor and John Wesley Harding. He wanted to reflect his Irishness and rebellious ancestry. He hit on the name of Robert Emmet but felt it was too corny. However, he liked the sound of Emmet. He played around with it for a time, linking it to various others, until he finally chose to translate his grandfather's name from the Gaelic (~ Gruagain to Grogan. He added another t to Emmet and he had it. Emmett Grogan--double sixes, boxcars and a good, solid, Irish name for someone classified a schizophrenic by the Defense Department."

http://www.diggers.org/ring_compilation/ring_compi lation_209_263.htm

I've posted some ideas about the Diggers here in the past, which were liquified along with the thread I started on BC. Despite their harmless reputation as purveyors of the "free stores" (which gave away stolen merchandise to the less-fortunate), the Diggers appear to have a rather radical anarchist agenda. Aside from publishing "How to make a firebomb" and the obvious animosity against SFPD, they actually list George Metesky, the New York City "Mad Bomber", in their list of "brothers & sisters whose work is represented" in their 1968 free publication.

http://www.diggers.org/digpaps68/dp_memo.html

http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminology/metesky/

...and check out that nifty Zynchronitous logo!

The initial post here from Upbclaw indicates that there were four Robert Emmet statues created by this Connor guy. Can anyone tell me where these statues are located?

Is anyone here familiar with the San Francisco Mime Troupe or the Bust Vortex?

Damn it. Stop posting interesting ideas...

Ubpclaw
Username: Ubpclaw

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 10:46 am:   

The 4 statues are located in:

Emmettsburg Iowa
Dublin Ireland
Washington DC
San Francisco

Howard_davis

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 11:11 am:   

Deo,
Great work!!!The four statues of Robert Emmet are in Dublin,Washinton DC,San Fransico and Emmetsberg,Iowa.

Robert's brother Thomas Addis Emmet came to the U.S. after his brother's death and later became Attorney Gerneral of N.Y.!

The Emmet family had a reunion in Ireland in 1998.

Of course we know as per Ephron and other experts an anagram does not have to spell each word correctly or in it's orthodox form or use the same number of letters to do so.

Of course,several forms are possible such as This is the tip Robert E.Lee;or be with me in the Pit,etc.

Ephron thought that the last string in Cipher I was smoke and mirrors.Some think it is filler in keeping with the cipher structure,etc.

I say Robert Emmet the Hippi is possible.Knowning Z and his penchant for breaking the rules he could have meant for this historical personage's name to fulfil his remark that in the code is his "identity "(see an expanded dictionary of this word's meaning)or his indentity with Robert Emmet as one going against society,etc.,but as a 'hippy' type nomand of sorts.

CM first met the Diggers when he went to S.F.in 1967.In fact,it was a Digger that led him to where food was being served by the D's in Golden Gate Park near where Robert Emmet's staute was.
He had high regard for them and their 'leader.'
BD knew some Diggers in S.F.and had some connection to them off/on,as did CM.

Both men travelled back and forth to S.F. from '67-70 BD in '70.They associated with the D's somewhat.

Their leader did take his Emmet name from the famed revolutionary Robert Emmet.Again,good research!

CM said on a number of occasions that the 'hippies were not revolutionaries' and were not willing to fight for independence from the System and that he needed somewhow to "program" or "wire them for gore"in the coming revolution.

Howard_davis

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 11:12 am:   

Ubpclaw,
As I was typing you posted the four locations and I just now saw your post!Good deal!

Sean
Username: Sean

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 11:14 am:   

Deoxys,
I respect where you are coming from with this idea and don't mean to be dismissive but the problem is that "Robert Emmet the Hippie" just isn't there to begin with. Neither has it anything to do with anagramming.Fair enough, if you had the letters to anagram but the closest you can get is ROBET EMET THE HIPIE. If that's a standard you want to apply there are literally thousands of alternatives.
The police at the time were innundated with all sorts of ideas from the public, this was one example picked out by Graysmith along with someone suggesting they should be looking for a Mr. Rush, as Z wrote Please Rush to editor.
Graysmith probably picked that one because an associate of Allen's was called Robert Emmet Rodifier.
But this just fails the test on several levels( even if a full anagram was there it would still be highly speculative).
Even if Zodiac did mean to encode a clue this way it's absolutely meaningless because of how it appears.
But that's given this credit and it really is rubbish of the highest order.
Again, my comments do not go to your expanding on this, but rather the original idea.

Sean

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 11:21 am:   

Howard,
"Of course we know as per Ephron and other experts an anagram does not have to spell each word correctly or in it's orthodox form or use the same number of letters to do so"

How does someone become an anagram expert Howard?
or in what context do you offer this totally misleading information?

Tom_voigt
Username: Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 11:44 am:   

I don't know if I can find the newspaper article, but in 1970ish it was reported that a student in the San Francisco Bay Area had officially "solved" the remainder of the cipher, and the solution was an abbreviated version of "before I meet them I pity them."

Can't remember offhand the student's name, or the newspaper it was reported in. Or, for that matter, exactly who it was that determined it was a valid solution.

Sean

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 12:23 pm:   

That would be interesting to see if it was "official".I can't imagine though how he/she ended up with 24 letters from 18, but again that might show some methodology that's sorely lacking thus far.
I just entered the string of 18 letters into an anagram server and it threw back 55,556 "solutions". That's using every single letter each time.
Now if we are to complicate that further by using half and/or incorrect alternatives and/or not using all of the 18, we could probably multiply that figure.
There is only one rule in anagramming:- anything you can get those letters to read is as good or as bad as anything else you can get it to read.(without a method for extraction)
Problem here is that we are now pulling stuff out that's not there in the first place, that's how ridiculous this is.
So even if Zodiac did mean that it's a pointless exercise.Someone else could choose another from the couple of hundred thousands of other solutions and fly off on a meaningless tangent there too.
That's the problem!

Deoxys

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 3:16 pm:   

Thanks for the info., Howard & Ubp... Emmettsburg, Iowa? What the hell?

Sean, as I said I'm a total skeptic as well. I'm more curious about how someone came up with this solution in the first place and why it was remotely meaningful to them in relation to Z. I'm skeptical about any "official solutions" as well. Wasn't Graysmith's solution to the 340 cipher certified authentic as well by a couple of cipher geeks utilizing their secret cereal box decoder rings?

Either way, I have to think that the Diggers are fertile ground for some serious Z-search. We have an very secretive anarchist "pre-hippie" group with serious antipathy toward SFPD. They have a cool Zynchronicitous logo and list a serial bomber as one of their influences. They have somewhat similar worldviews as Howard's favorite group without the track record of violence. If you read the list of "influences", you'll see that they have strong connections with just about every underground group in SF at the time (Merry Pranksters, SF Mime Troupe, Morningstar/Wheeler ranches etc.)and, as Howard said, Charlie and Bruce Davis were fans.

I appreciate everyone's opinions. Still curious about that Bust Vortex...

Seagull
Username: Seagull

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 4:09 pm:   

Deoxys I'm off topic here but I am having trouble finding where an underground paper called "Midnight" was published. Do you know?

Douglas_oswell
Username: Douglas_oswell

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 4:11 pm:   

The only way "Robert Emmet" could have any meaning would be if Zodiac himself had suggested it.

Deoxys

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 4:42 pm:   

Seagull,

This is the publication I'm referring to. It was widely distributed by the Diggers in the SF area in 1968:

http://www.diggers.org/digger_papers.htm

I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to by the "Midnight" paper.

Doug, I don't necessarily disagree. The idea is in response to Ubpclaw's post about the theory that Z may have "signed" the end of his 3-part cipher (in a cryptic manner) as "Robert Emmet the Hippie". He obviously made no direct reference to anything related to Robert Emmet.

Douglas_oswell
Username: Douglas_oswell

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 5:17 pm:   

I agree, Deoxys. The line of characters was probably nothing more than filler. But Zodiac might have called in that "tip" just to jerk the authorities around.

Howard_davis

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 6:36 pm:   

Sean,
I make no attempts to mislead people as you suggest!That is reprehensible.

Ehpron and Peterson worked on the Cipher II which Jim Nelson has placed on the site.Please see their anagramming work.
I am not saying I agree,only that others do think one can deviate from cipher rules at times.
Z made errors-including SPELLING- in his work too.

Peterson told me that Ephron said you don't have to have a 'letter for letter' word to form an 'orthodox' word-it does not to be spelled correctly.
As long as the word in question is close enuff to the corectly speld word it is O.K. when one considers a 'free lance' approach.

Hippy can be hipi,hpi or hippi or whatever.It is the import or message-if there is one- in this case that may be important.

He may have been hiding his promised "identity" supposedly found within the confines of Cipher I within a word jumble to idenify with noted a revolutionary figure.
Afterall,RE's statue was right in GG Park near lots of HIPPIES or hippys in the 60's!
Maybe in Z's crazy mind and he was nuts,those that could would 'see' it or the name in that word mess at the end.Zodiac was not what you call normal!

Ephron,of course, was referring to an amateur such as Z was and we know he was not a follower of rules-he could deviate at anytime.

You don't -he did!

You very well know just about EVERYTHING Zodiac,including suspects,is debatable or contraversial-to say the least!
I could go on and on naming them off;this is another theory that one looks at, but does not claim with final certainty 'this is it.'
Just like most Z case info I might add again!

Ed_neil

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 7:36 pm:   

In "Fresh Clue Offered To Killer Name" (Vallejo News Chronicle, 8-27-1969, p. 1), we are told a SF woman with a Latin name who wished to remain anonymous thought that EBEO RIET EMETH HPITI (that's how it's broken down in the story) really means, "Before I meet them I pity (them)." "Them" was, of course, added for clarification.

BTW, I think "San Benito Mental Hospital" (Zodiac, p. 58) is the best "solution" yet! LOL

Sean

Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 4:46 am:   

Howard,
I don't have a problem what you or others want to believe or discuss, that's your choice and right. However, my only aim was to put things in perspective.
You quote "Ephron and other experts" in support of this, which gives the clear impression that "experts" find this legitimate.
First up, there isn't an "expert" worth his salt that will tell you(in context) that this is in any way valid.Secondly,(again in context) there's really no such thing as an "expert" in the field of anagramming.
Neither Peterson nor Nelson were/are anagram experts.They may have been "experts" in other fields but not here.I don't know what or who "Ephron" is/was and all I have to go on is his comments regarding this and his work on the second cipher.Neither have anything to do with "expertise" and amount to nothing more that child'splay, spelling random words."Expertise" doesn't enter the equation.
In fact I'd go as far as to say that it's impossible for someone to pull the amount of hidden spellings from the symbol text of the second cipher and maintain an underlying message.If that's what was intended.....

Sean

Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 5:06 am:   

It is possible for Z to have included an anagram here with a mispelled word but there isn't sense nor reason to doing so in relation to a name.
If that's what Z intended to do here could have re-arranged a couple of letters to include the full spelling of ROBERT EMMETT. It wouldn't have made a difference by way of proof because we would still be left using only some of the 18.
We still don't know if this is an anagram in the first place.
We don't know if the message(if there is one) contains a name)
We still don't know if "afterlifee" was a mispelling or if the "E" is to be added to the remaining 17.
Even if he told us it was an anagram or that it contained one, we still wouldn't be any closer.

We can pick out:-
"MEET I HOP" it's very easy then for someone else to suggest that Z was tipping us off to the murder of Darlene"

HI IM PETER O, again another suspect in this case.
IM HERE THE POET, HITTITE EMPIRE and countless others.In fact there are some that make much more sense than ROBET EMET THE HIPI.
Now there's amateur and there's downright stupid, I don't peg Zodiac for the latter, if that's what he intended there's no possible way to verify it and there's nothing to give it more weight than anything else we can get it to read into it.
I'm not blaming you Howard for something you yourself were told, but it's not a comment to be aligned with an "expert".

Sean

Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 5:24 am:   

We have a couple of things here that we can consider in relation to what these last 18 letters were intended for.

First up, Zodiac chose three blocks of 17X8:-
It's unlikely he had a perfect fit and of course he didn't tell us (straight up anyway) which order the code came in.This points to "filler".

Secondly, for the reasons outlined above, if there is something there it's meaningless at this time and therefore pretty meaningless for him to include it.

Thirdly (I'm working from memory here) if you superimpose the third section over the first I think there are 7 matches. Five of those match in the last lines, with two further up the text.
This demonstrates a clear anomaly probably best explained by Zodiac simply copying from a place he was looking at, again an indication that it was simply "filler".

That said it wouldn't at all surprise me, if there was something here, but unless someone can show some methodology, it's pointles at this stage.

Deoxys

Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 6:48 am:   

Is there actually a San Benito, CA, Ed? Does it have its own mental hospital? Was this formerly known as the Arthur Leigh Allen ward at Atascadero? lol

Sean, you list some nifty alternatives and good reasons for skepticism about this particular interpretation. I honestly image that Z, if still alive, would be laughing his ass off at 99% of the topics discussed here. That, of course, doesn't mean that the ideas aren't well-reasoned, it just means that so much of what we discuss, like your great code work, is speculative by nature. None of us know which 1% of the ideas might lead us closer to identifying Z.

I have no idea whether EBEORIETEMETHHPITI is supposed to be a clew to Robert Emmet, a clew to something else or meaningless jibberish randomly placed at the end of the 3-part cipher to make it more difficult to solve. Personally, I find it somewhat interesting because there WAS, in fact, a "Hippie" group in San Francisco which to some degree identified with this historical figure and the dude has a statue in an area where Hippies congregated.

Personally, I'm glad there are folks here that focus on ALA, Ted K., Davis, Kane and anyone other suspect, worthy or not.

Sean

Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 7:48 am:   

Again Deoxys, I have no problem with exploring ideas.Neither am I criticizing Howard for exploring this angle.I was just attempting to put things in perspective. The easiest thing in the world for me to do would be to play along here, say that Robert Emmett was a possibility, argue that Allen knew a person of this name(didn't like him) and tried to implicate him OR argue that Emmett was a Revolutionary and so this ties again to my own theory regarding Jefferson and Adams and also tie it to Allen.But it's pointless rubbish IMHO.

All that's left here is the argument that Z himself may have called/phoned this in and this is why it may be important to consider, but that too does not hold up.
According to the report:-
"8-12-69 Called Lt Flanders, Atherton PD, and he states that one of the local residents had unscrambled the 18 letters that do not seem to conform with the rest of the cryptogram. Translated the letters say ROBERT EMET THE HIPPI.
Lt Flanders states that he has the worksheets and that he will forward them to V.P.D"

Clearly (unless this person was Z and Flanders could say who it was) it was just one of several tips that came in after the publication of the Cipher in the papers.There are several more outlined in the reports.

Sean

Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 7:53 am:   

Incidentally, just as Z chose the last letters,by definition, he also chose which symbols to apply.
The first three on the last line are VEX.
Maybe that was the joke, these are here to Vex/Irritate.BUSSY WORK!

Deoxys

Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 12:08 pm:   

Agreed, Sean, and thanks for the history on the tip. If there was anything Z enjoyed most and was pretty damn good at, it is vexing. We all have plenty of bussy work to keep us bussy. :-)

Ed_neil

Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 4:23 pm:   

De, San Benito is actually a county southeast of San Jose and west of Fresno, just west of I-5. The northern tip is east of Monterey Bay, and Salinas (where the Hardens lived) is close to it. There apparently is no "San Benito Mental Hospital," and I like to say that just to emphasize the point that the "Robert Emmet the hippie" is solution is, quite frankly, ridiculous. It is not in those 18 symbols as I have demonstrated, and it must be forced by eliminating one letter and adding 3 others. If those are the rules one wishes to play by, then anything can be extracted from anything one wishes. It is simply not there, plain and simple.

BTW, I think we are all being influenced to a certain extent by Yellow Book's obviously incorrect "solution" to the 340-cipher. He claimed it was a substitution-transposition cipher, which therefore required a certain amount of anagramming to force, and so everyone wants to look at those final 18 symbols at the end of the 408-cipher as an anagram to Z's real name. I must ask, setting that false 340 solution aside, what evidence is there that Z ever anagrammed anything??? And why do so many feel they must force an anagrammed solution from what appears to be nothing more than filler to complete the cipher block?

Vallejo_dave
Username: Vallejo_dave

Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 5:28 pm:   

I agree. If you want to freelance, I can pick out " I met robert", or " me robert emt", plus the other letters.

Bryanthegiant
Username: Bryanthegiant

Posted on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 8:23 am:   

I Solved it
I switched some letters added some numbers converted the numbers to letters delete the whole thing, and found the follow,
GiantBryanishungryandwantsfoodNow!!!!

Ed you are right, when you use that kind of logic you can come up what ever you can see with your eyes closed.

Ed_neil

Posted on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 5:56 pm:   

Nice try, Bryan, but I solved it and it really says, "ED NEIL IS THE ZODIAC!" I had to drop a few letters and add some, as well as add the exclamation point. Remember, we can do anything we please with EBEORIETEMETHHPITI!

Johno
Username: Johno

Posted on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 10:41 pm:   

I think it is the completion of his sentence "I will not give my name because you will try to slow down or stop my collecting of slaves for the afterlife...."
I don't think that sentence ends as a complete sentence with the word afterlife.
Whatever it means it's the completion of that sentence and I think the rest of the sentence is there but obscured with meaningless additional letters and because I believe his game of killing fell within some kind of time frame and he's concerned as much with it being slowed down as it is with being stopped my best guess is the sentence should read:

"I will not give my name because you will try to slow down or stop my collecting of slaves for my afterlife before the time is up."

Sandy
Username: Sandy

Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 1:48 pm:   

Tom, I believe it was in the SF Chron.The person who sent it in was a female Hispanic from SF.I read it as well.If I ever see it in my Z collection, I will send you a copy.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration