Beyond Coincidence....Stine Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Zodiac Theories » Beyond Coincidence....Stine « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sean
Username: Sean

Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 4:53 am:   

The above theory suggested Zodiac was leaving clues to his identity, with everything coming together upon the inclusion of Stine's shirt in the Belli letter.
This meant that the inclusion of the Bloody shirt was symbolic of Z providing "flagrant proof of guilt". "Bloody Shirt" when used as a metaphor literally means exactly that.
Essentially, what we had on the murder front was Z linking anniversaries to lead us to Arthur lee and on the communication front, encoding the name Lee Allen.
It's hard then to ignore another startling coincidence that's always been there in relation to Stine and how it linked to Allen all along, but now can be explained in terms of this theory....

Sean

Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 5:01 am:   

The night Z killed Stine an original call came from the "Allen" apartments. Zodiac, for the first time chose to take items from Stine.His "identification" and the "key" to the cab, items he had no possible use for, unless he was going to include them in future communications (which he did not).
Stine's I.D would have shown his middle name as "LEE" and his D.O.B as 18th of December, same as Arthur Leigh Allen.
If the taking of the "bloody shirt" was symbolic, then the other items can be viewed similarity.
If the anniversaries were correct all along, then this is the hardest to ignore.

If true, it can only mean that Stine was NOT a random victim.And it's also possible ( if we are not to chalk Stine's original destination down to coincidence) that it would take more than one person to pull off.

Ed_neil
Username: Ed_neil

Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 10:25 am:   

Sean, it was a coincidence. The Allen Arms Apartments are on the corner of 5th Avenue and Anza, across the street from the Zion Lutheran Church. Not only that, there were three people who lived there whose names started with Z. This is just major zynchronicity. When Stine failed to show up, another cab was apparently dispatched to the address.

If we are to assume this was not coincidence but rather design, then the burden of proof is on you to link Allen to those apartments somehow (other than name). If it was just a ruse, then there'd be no reason for another cab to be disatched to that address, since Allen, if he was Z, was the one who originally called for a cab to go to that destination.

Sean

Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 11:19 am:   

Ed,
Like the rest of the theory I can't say where to draw the line on these things. Given what's in the letters and the murder dates I can't ignore what happened that night and have to ask the question/explore it. Now the Allen apartments could be Zynchronicity (like I said) but everything else fits perfectly with the rest of the theory and suggests Stine was not random.
I'm looking to explore these things, I'm not stating them as fact.
The facts are Zodiac chose to begin killing on 20th dec, same date as Arthur lee famous for code work and writing letters to newspapers under a pseudonym.Zodiac chose to take these items from Stine and Stine happens to have the same middle name as that found in the letters and happens to have the same birthdate as Allen.

Ed_neil
Username: Ed_neil

Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 2:35 pm:   

Yes, that's true. But proving a coincidence was not takes more than just "it fits the theory."

Sean

Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2006 - 6:57 am:   

Ed,
I'm putting a theory out here for consideration, all I can do (apart from asking experts to take a look at the code work, which I'm attempting to do)is keep pointing to these "major coincidences" that appear to support it.By any standard, there are a hell of a lot of them. It's pretty ridiculous for you to sit there and jump in with comments like "you must prove it". I'm doing all I can.
Again by any standard, while not proving this, I have demonstrated that there is something here that goes beyond chance, so either way you look at it, it's either correct or a string of amazing coincidences that coincidentally keep pointing to the same thing.

If Stine was not random what better time to catch him but when he comes on duty that night.
I believe Zodiac rode in the back seat, however if he rode in the front it again might go to someone he knew. Is it not at least worth considering? If Law Enforcement at the time were aware of this theory, don't you think they would follow this up?
The call that apparently came from the Allen apaprtments was given to someone else after just 13 minutes. I'd certainly like to know what the circumstances were there.It doesn't seem a long time to wait for a cab and it must mean that the caller called back. Maybe that person did, but it's worth asking the question isn't it?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration