New article by Harry Martin Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » Zodiac Media » New article by Harry Martin « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Warren
Username: Warren

Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 10:11 am:   

in the Napa Sentinal for January 5, 2007: http://napasentinel.com/PrintArticleTemplate.php?i d=213

Warren

Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 10:16 am:   

Or is it just a rehash of his previous? Don't know why it's carrying a 1-5-07 date.

Yarbchris
Username: Yarbchris

Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 10:20 am:   

Hmm. Are those deliberate misspellings? Weirdness.

Ed_neil
Username: Ed_neil

Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 10:49 am:   

I'll have to check it out...

Sandy
Username: Sandy

Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 12:02 pm:   

Warren, Most of what I just read is what Harry Martin published before, with some changes. Harry gave me all of the first one he did many yrs ago. The mob boss that Kane worked for was Allen Dorfman. Dorfman kicked Kane out of LasVegas around 74. Dorfman was shot 6 times in his head by to hooded men.It is a interesting read when you Google that name. Kane is not mentioned as working for Dorfman in this article. Dorfman had something to do with building La Casa in "SanDiego" around the time that a girl in Riverside was forced to drive a man to SanDiego. Harry Martin needs to change a few things that he has written, like the fact that Hunter was living in that house, Ed and I found out who realy lived there at that time. Kanes hair isn't that red, it was reddish brown, he dyes his hair, and has been seen with wigs. I do not believe Stine and Darlene were friends, or even knew each other. I do how ever believe that Darlene knew her killer very well. And that he did stalk her,and was at the so called party.

Warren

Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 3:59 pm:   

Sandy, its funny, but I've just been reading a book where Dorfman plays a major role.

Tom_voigt
Username: Tom_voigt

Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 5:06 pm:   

If Zodiac was targeting Darlene that night, I'd sure like to ask him why he approached their car from the passenger side, especially if he was pretending to be a cop; lone cops don't do it that way. Always approach the driver's side. Plus he'd have farther to shoot to hit his "target" from the passenger side.

I believe Zodiac approached the car assuming the male was behind the wheel, as was the custom back then. That would mean he had no idea who was in the vehicle, just that it was most likely a couple.

In any event, let me get back on topic by saying that Harry Martin needs to quietly go away as soon as possible.

Ed_neil

Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 8:04 pm:   

Looks like Martin linked the wrong story... there's not a single mention of Z that I can find in the current issue, which I picked up a few minutes ago at 7-11...

Scott_n
Username: Scott_n

Posted on Friday, January 05, 2007 - 3:04 am:   

I swear for the first four paragraphs of this, I thought I was reading a spoof. One example: Cecelia and Cheri were "rumored" to be classmates. When? Where? Alta Loma is several miles away from Riverside.

Having said that, it's always interested me that the actor who played the villain in The Most Dangerous Game, Leslie Banks, had half his face paralyzed from a WWI injury.

Nachtsider
Username: Nachtsider

Posted on Friday, February 02, 2007 - 7:57 pm:   

Tom wrote: In any event, let me get back on topic by saying that Harry Martin needs to quietly go away as soon as possible.

In my opinion, Tom, you are being far too polite with a crank like him.

Søren_roest_korsgaard
Username: Søren_roest_korsgaard

Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 5:43 am:   

Team Zodiac haha...

This is in my opinion the worst read ever..

Ed_neil

Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 10:41 pm:   

If it's possible, Martin's "investigation" is even sloppier, more disjointed and even more absurd that Yellow Book's novels...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration