Suckee commercials? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » General Discussion » Sports » Suckee commercials? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Warren
Username: Warren

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 9:08 am:   

I thought the Superbowl commercials were easily the worst ever. I sort of chuckled at the auctioneer performing the wedding. That was it. Whatever agencies created all the rest should be taken out and shot en mass.

Douglas_oswell
Username: Douglas_oswell

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 9:48 am:   

They were indeed pretty lame, especially the Snickers ad. Gays think it's homophobic, while straits think it's disgusting. It gives "packed with peanuts" a whole new meaning!

Jim_t
Username: Jim_t

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 9:44 pm:   

The Bud lite commercial was pretty good with a guy and his girlfreind driving on a lonely road and pick up a hitchiker with an axe who looks like a serial killer because he has a case of Bud lite, much to the displeasure of the girlfreind. They drive further and see another hitchiker scarier than the first with a chainsaw and the boyfreind decides the hitchiker is OK because he has a case of bud lite and decides to give him a ride even thought the girlfreind and the first hitchiker objects.

Yarbchris
Username: Yarbchris

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 10:05 pm:   

I didn't watch the Superbowl, my satellite won't allow local channels, I don't have an aerial, and I have lost interest in the NFL as of late. With Google and youtube, I was able to see the ads.
I agree, for the most part they were an insult to one's intelligence. I did like the Garmin commercial. It was sort of a 1970s retro-Japanese spoof with rock band. I don't know why, but I get a big kick out of stuff like that. Oh, the shame.

Ratman
Username: Ratman

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 10:08 pm:   

The "Crab King" commercial was good too.

Jim_t
Username: Jim_t

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 10:43 pm:   

I forget the companys name but they had hot chicks and midgets. ?.something, they always have women that probably arent Mensa members.

Douglas_oswell
Username: Douglas_oswell

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 11:30 pm:   

That was probably Bud Lite. Their motto: cheap beer and cheap women.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration