Anna Nicole Smith Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » General Discussion » Other » Anna Nicole Smith « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ubpclaw
Username: Ubpclaw

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 1:26 pm:   

How many drugs do you think theyll find in her system?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070208/ap_en_ce/anna_ nicole_smith

Douglas_oswell
Username: Douglas_oswell

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 2:13 pm:   

Three.

Jim_t
Username: Jim_t

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 8:47 pm:   

All of them!

Yarbchris
Username: Yarbchris

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 10:01 pm:   

Ask her lawyer, I bet he knows.

Johno
Username: Johno

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 10:11 pm:   

Which do you like better for the stamp, the fat Anna Nicole or the slim Anna Nicole?

Etphoto
Username: Etphoto

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 4:59 am:   

Duh, I like the slim one. The build she had before the marriage to the billionaire.

Just wait until the conspiracy theories come out. The same people who murdered Monroe must have done Smith in.

ET

Warren
Username: Warren

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 7:56 am:   

I saw her in court one day. She was far better looking in person than on TV.

Somewhere, an astronaut is going "YES!"

Ubpclaw

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 8:37 am:   

I saw a picture of her last month at a boxing match and she was absolutely wrecked. She really was very beautiful, and incredibly stupid. Its too bad things went the way they did for her.

Etphoto

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 10:05 am:   

Yes, too bad. But there are a zillion good looking girls out there awaiting their turn. This isn't going to be news 6 months from now.

ET

Ratman
Username: Ratman

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 10:09 am:   

I just wonder who's going to end up with the $$$!

Etphoto

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 10:37 am:   

I'm sure there will be a trust set up so the baby girl will get it when she turns 18.

ET

Ubpclaw

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 10:44 am:   

It all depends on the paternity suit, the Trimspa suit, and the resolution of the battles over Marshalls estate. The baby could get millions, or nothing at all.

Yarbchris

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 10:49 am:   

The story gets even weirder...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070209/ap_en_ce/anna_ nicole_smith_prince

Ubpclaw

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 11:38 am:   

Ive been holding back on this because I dont like publicity, but Im the babies father. I just couldnt hold it back anymore from my good friends here at zodiackiller.com

Jim_t

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 12:25 pm:   

I wonder if they will be donating any of Smiths bras to poor children so they can use them as pup tents.

Vallejo_dave
Username: Vallejo_dave

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 1:55 pm:   

Now they are going to preserve her body til the paternity issue is resolved!

Douglas_oswell

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 2:08 pm:   

Anna Nicole wasn't even sure she was the mother.

Howard_davis
Username: Howard_davis

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 2:10 pm:   

Anyway,'Thanks for the mammeries.'
Bob Hope

Johno

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 2:31 pm:   

America's other twin towers have fallen.

Jim_t

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 2:43 pm:   

Some smart lawyer is going to file a class action lawsuit for everyone that has "rubbed one out" to one of Smith's photos and the plaintiffs with get about $.37 apiece for a one time settlement.

Douglas_oswell

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 5:46 pm:   

Someone at the military clinic where I work wanted to know why the flags weren't flying at half staff. "Oh, something's at half staff," I told him, "but it isn't the flag."

Vscantu
Username: Vscantu

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 7:18 pm:   

Anna's sleazy life just proves one thing;

"You can take the hottie out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the hottie."

She idolized Marily Monroe, but Anna-NiGoldigger Smith was a degenerate wannabe version of her. Kinda like Dennis Kaufman claims to be a Zodiac sleuth here.

Marilyn at least had class in her life. And she also had one itsy-bitsy thing that Smith didn't: TALENT. She was famous as an accomplished actress on the big screen.

Smith's claim-to-fame was of a well-built Playboy bunny who conned a half-dead corpse of a man- an 89 year old millionaire- into a sham (for her) marriage. And she spent the rest of her con-artist's life trying to legally hold onto 1/2 that man's earnings.

She had no priniples or morals in life except 'Me, me, me'. Not even her own family.

Nobody ever dares mention her 'reality show' anymore. Even tho' "The Anna Nicole Show" started as the #1 rated TV series on the "E! Channel". That put her totally drugged-out, booze-soaked self on neon parade for all to see. The TV news programs will never show any clips from that show, because it pops the false bubble they are trying to conjure up: That Smith was "Just like a modern day Marilyn.".

She had a hard time putting 2 sentences together since she was so full of pills & booze all the time. And her wild fluctuations in weight saw her gain up to 80 pounds at a time. Then she'd go on "Jenny crank" to try to lose it back again.

She even watched as her son killed himself with methadone & other drugs in front of her face & her newly-born, 3-day old daughter. Great.

Then she ran like a slimy lizard to keep her baby away from the rightful father. I'm sure her infant daughter will appreciate Anna's beautiful mothering her entire life.

Wow, the young ladies of the world really have something to high aspire to.

Party on, girl!

Howard_davis

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 7:53 pm:   

Why locks on the casket lid?

Johno

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 8:26 pm:   

Those aren't locks on the lid. The casket was designed by Pfizer pharmaceuticals. It's a chid-proof cap.

Douglas_oswell

Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 9:17 pm:   

A Y-shaped coffin, perchance?

Vscantu

Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007 - 2:43 am:   

Here's the latest Anna NiGoldigger CNN Headline:

"Cause of Smith's Death Still A Mystery After Autopsy."

<gasp!> Oh my gosh! What could it possibly be??

About the only mystery surrounding that sleazebag's death is weather the 'other drug' she overdosed on- besides methadone, that is- was vicodin or 'oxy-cotton candy'.

Like Trenton Duckett, who's mom shotgunned herself when he was only 3 years old, I'm sure Anna's 1/2 year old daughter will be eternally saying,

"Thanks alot, mom."

Vallejo_dave
Username: Vallejo_dave

Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007 - 5:04 pm:   

Aw c'mon. Aren't we being a little too judgemental here? I am not a fan of hers, but think of MOM. One report on MSNBC said she was found floating face down in her pool, unconscious, 1 week before the death. This might account for her lackluster appearance in the interviews 2 days before her death! She may have had the death knell a week prior to the actual event. I say we wait til all the evidence is in.

Colette
Username: Colette

Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 12:52 pm:   

I liked Anna and am sad. She lost her will to live when she lost her son.

Vscantu

Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 5:13 pm:   

Colette wrote;

"I liked Anna and am sad. She lost her will to live when she lost her son."

Please don't be too sad for Anna-Nicole. Be assured she is living a great life in heaven. She's got plenty of M & M's & ho-ho's, not to mention zuccini's.

And she's got cable access to last her a lifetime. Trust me, she's having the time of her life.

Johno

Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 11:27 pm:   

Heir today, gone tomorrow.

Jim_t

Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 10:36 pm:   

On the news they showed Smith with a person who looked like the boxing promoter Don King? Or was this the governor of the island her baby was born on. The news said she had an affair or was in love or was going to marry Smith. Does the lawyer, Stern look suspicous, his perscription was used in both overdoses and he was around Smith when both she and her son died.

Douglas_oswell

Posted on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 1:40 am:   

The fact that he's a lawyer makes him suspicious. I guess it's not odd that every time I've consulted one I feel exactly the same as if I were hiring a hitman. Invariably I go home and the first thing I do when getting there is to wash my hands.

Vscantu

Posted on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 10:37 am:   

And this Stern character seems to be even sleazier than the stereotypical low-life lawyer. He leached onto her as her lover just because she was lost & he was a lawyer near her. It reminds me of Anna leaching onto that billionaire 89 year old, just because she was a 'hot blonde' & he was nearly dead. Birds of a feather fly together. Now it looks like Stern may have even helped kill Anna & her son.

If you'll notice, on all the hundreds of video clips they show of Stern & Anna, he will almost never utter a single word. The same goes for Anna. Virtually no sentence will ever come out of her mouth, that you can hear.

Strange, huh?

Warren
Username: Warren

Posted on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 2:40 pm:   

Can we get Baba's take on this?

Ed_neil
Username: Ed_neil

Posted on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 3:26 pm:   

Does anyone care what Baba thinks?

In the meantime, Doug, all you do is wash your hands? I'd want to take a long, hot shower, and maybe use some serious industrial cleaners to feel normal again.

Yarbchris

Posted on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 4:53 pm:   

The money left by Anna -who died, would go first to her son -who died, then to her daughter -who remains in Stern's custody. One could consider the infant's life to be in danger while in Stern's care, at least until she's a legal adult. Or maybe it is merely a coincidence that Stern has found himself in a financially convenient place, under financially convenient circumstances, in a place where jurisdiction and authority are questionable.

Howard_davis

Posted on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 8:03 pm:   

OK,Yarbchris,maybe Ed or Doug is the father LOL

Vscantu

Posted on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 7:13 pm:   

Yarbchris wrote, "The money left by Anna -who died, would go first to her son -who died, then to her daughter -who remains in Stern's custody."

Anna left not one penny to anyone, as far as I know. She had virtually no money, except maybe a few thousand bucks coming her way from that diet company that is being sued up the wazoo ("Trim Spa"). That's why the owner of the house in the Bahamas she was living in was trying to kick her out. She scammed him by saying she would sign ownership papers after she moved in. But she had no money, so never came close to signing any papers.
And in that "Trim Spa" suit she's named as one of the principle defendants. Plus when she died her fridge was filled with 'the competitors' product, "SLIMFAST", so they'll probably never give her or her estate another penny.

She was hoping to be able to grab tens, or hundreds of millions of dollars from the dead 89 year old billionaire she scammed into marrying her, when she was 26. As of now she doesn't get a penny of that either. And probably won't.

An audio on the news today put it best. It was a lady commenting on whether she thought the media was covering the Anna Nicole soap opera too much. She replied,

"Yes. A sleazy, golddigging, bimbo drops dead. Give me a break."

Yarbchris

Posted on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 7:44 pm:   

Vscantu wrote: "Anna left not one penny to anyone, as far as I know. She had virtually no money"

Up to $500 million dollars has been awarded to her in the past, which would now go to her estate.

She also made money as a rep for TrimSpa as well as her television show. She owns a home in Los Angeles and house in the Bahamas. She did not die without money, that is what all the fuss is about. The former owner of the home tried, and failed, to move Stern and Smith out. The house is still in Stern's hands, and a robbery complaint was filed against the former owner after his failed attempt at locking them out. TrimSpa has settled the lawsuit for 1.5 million and I doubt they would risk the bad publicity of cutting out the children of their most popular and most profitable spokesperson.

Her will, which was not updated, left money to her deceased son. Now that he is dead any part of her estate would go to the daughter.

I don't know the exact figures, but I would say there is enough money for some to live on quite comfortably. There is certainly enough money for folks to fight over. My statement had nothing at all to do with Ms. Smith's moral values, which I have at no time defended, only the actions and consequences concerning those around her.

Douglas_oswell

Posted on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 10:48 pm:   

I suppose everyone has heard the story about the talking dog whose owner gave him a $20 bill and told him to run out and buy a newspaper. The dog takes the cash, runs out, and is gone for two whole hours. Worried, the owner puts on his coat, walks down the street, and about a block away sees his prize pooch copulating with a female dog. He walks up to the dog and says, amazed, "Spot! You've never done this before!" To which the dog replies, "Yeah, and I've never had money!"

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration