911 Loose Change Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » General Discussion » Politics » 911 Loose Change « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tom_voigt
Username: Tom_voigt

Posted on Friday, May 05, 2006 - 5:03 pm:   

This must be seen and debated.

Scott_b
Username: Scott_b

Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 7:04 pm:   

It's an interesting documentary told from an extremely slanted view, but I agree that it is worth a discussion/debate. I watched the film using this link for a second time and I'm left with an even greater sense of skepticism than after the first time I watched it: I think the film has more holes in it than an al-Qaeda training camp. What's your take on it, Tom?

Tom_voigt

Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 8:45 pm:   

I've always felt the way the towers collapsed seemed just too perfect, quick and not consistent with a mere jet crash. It looked as seamless as a well-planned implosion.

Additionally, the Pentagon seems fishy as hell to me.

I don't get into the Bush-bashing conspiracy rhetoric. There just seems to be some foul play involved other than just "terrorists". I don't claim to know who or why, but some things just don't add up.

Wrecknball
Username: Wrecknball

Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2006 - 7:54 pm:   

Google "9/11 stranger than fiction"....this report might interest you guys.

Scott_b

Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2006 - 10:01 pm:   

Let's see, we have the makers of the LOOSE CHANGE film claiming that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by the Bush administration in order to justify going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq, and we have the anonymous author of the "Stranger Than Fiction" article claiming that, "The 9-11 attacks, the anthrax murders, and numerous other foiled terror plots, were planned, orchestrated, financed, carried out, and covered up by the forces of international Zionism."

Both parties claim to have come to their conclusions using nothing but facts. I guess the obvious question that springs to mind for me is this: If both of these parties used nothing but the facts to arrive at their conclusions, then why aren't their conclusions the same?

Tom_voigt

Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2006 - 10:23 pm:   

I'm not too interested in theories about why it happened or who was responsible. My main interest is that some of the "official" info doesn't quite seem to add up.

The above-linked film lost me towards the end when it got into the blame game. I'm only interested in facts. Now, if the facts they presented were incorrect, such as the temperature necessary to melt steel, I'd like to know.

Scott_b

Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2006 - 10:38 pm:   

That's fair, Tom. An incident as gigantic as 9/11 shouldn't just be accepted at face value; it's our duty as Americans to question everything, in my honest opinion.

Wrecknball
Username: Wrecknball

Posted on Tuesday, May 09, 2006 - 2:55 am:   

Scott, I wholeheartedly agree with your last statement. "Theory" is generally a good way to begin the process of "questioning everything".

While theorists such as the "Stranger Than Fiction" writer often can't be depended upon for an answer, it's possible their work could contain smaller pieces of information that could be corroborated by fact.

Vallejo_dave
Username: Vallejo_dave

Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 5:21 pm:   

This is interesting:

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

Iceman
Username: Iceman

Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2006 - 8:01 pm:   

Roosevelt allegedly knew about the attack weeks before Pearl Harbor occurred, yet kept this information from the public as a means of swaying public opinion in favor of joining the war after the attack had taken place. When the Reichstag burned down, most Germans simply refused to believe suggestions that the fire had been staged by Hitler himself. Catholicisms stangle hold on Europe through out the middle ages least you be eternally damned. The Project for the New American Century, or PNAC is doctrine for which Vice President Dick Cheney is a founding member along with many Neo-Cons in power today. Google it for more info, but it basically lays down the agressive government policy you see unfolding before you today. BTW this doctrine was originally conceived in 1997 and most conservatives considered the authors too radical to ever actually acquire any appreciable power within the U.S government. The World trade center was clearly a professional building demolition. I'm not saying Pres Bush is smart enough to know what was going on entirely but 9/11 reeks of " wag the dog ". I submit that it is not only possible but PROBABLE that 9/11 came about to advance the PNAC agenda.

Iceman
Username: Iceman

Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2006 - 8:22 pm:   

I'm not an activist, nor can I say I care enough about the present situation to want to do anything about it. My point is simply, without direct dictatorial power historically it's easiest to control a population through fear and a common enemy. Those who have, and maintained, power over the centuries are completely aware of this. Aint Serfdom a bitch?

Hawk
Username: Hawk

Posted on Monday, August 21, 2006 - 4:28 pm:   

Tom, I just seen the Loose Change documentary last week, and it Freaked me out! But, I found this site http://911research.wtc7.net/index.html and it has the Facts you seek.

For example:

Watch the first video of the south tower falling, you can clearly see how it fell and how Loose change miscalculate Galileo's law of falling objects. They were counting the loose debre and not the actual building.

Loose Change try's to make you think that a missile hit the Pentagon, but this website has the photo's of the plane inside the building.

Just take your time and view as much of the website as possible and I promise you will see that much of what the documentary say's is Bullspit.

Vallejo_dave
Username: Vallejo_dave

Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2006 - 7:50 am:   

Just wondering if anyone has seen this. This site alleges that the Nick Berg beheading video was faked by unknown intelligence operatives:

http://www.topplerummy.org/berg/index.html

Douglas_oswell
Username: Douglas_oswell

Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2006 - 3:07 pm:   

Someone's brain needs flushing.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration