The elections are finally over! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » General Discussion » Politics » The elections are finally over! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jim_t
Username: Jim_t

Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 - 6:45 pm:   

No more politiccal phone calls or TV comercials. Did everyone get out to vote today?

Johno
Username: Johno

Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 - 7:34 pm:   

And no more campaign junk mail of which I was getting everyday.
And no more campaign spam email of which I was getting everyday since I am listed as a news director for the radio station I work for.
Yes, I voted today. Went to my polling place stood in line for last names beginning in O and they didn't have my name in the register book despite being registered and recieving all the polling information from the Regestrar of Voters and being at my correct polling place. They directed me to a second line and a second book. They didn't have me in that one either. Had to fill out a Provisional Ballot Status Card before I could vote. Voted at noon. They said I was the 15th person so far that had to do that today.

Colette
Username: Colette

Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 - 10:19 pm:   

Oh ya I voted. We went as a family. Today was the first time my son got to vote, it was great!

Jim_t
Username: Jim_t

Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 - 11:09 pm:   

In California we got calls from Arnold and Clint Eastwood, but you couldn't talk to them and tell them how much you liked their movies or anything.

Etphoto
Username: Etphoto

Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 5:02 am:   

Yeah, would you goofs in California quit voting for Arnold so he can go back to making movies. I miss them dearly.

ET

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration