The Colonial Parkway Killer Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » General Discussion » Crimes » The Colonial Parkway Killer « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Va_trent
Username: Va_trent

Posted on Friday, November 17, 2006 - 6:50 pm:   

During a recent visit to the Zodiac Killer chat I was asked, due to my residence in Virginia, if I was familiar with the Colonial Parkway murders. I had heard of this series of murders in the past, although I recall only hearing of three murders associated with the killer. After searching the net, I see there was actually eight murders... so I apologize for propagating false information.

For anyone else interested... a small Google vid, and a link to the Wiki file:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-494180750 6937375852&q=zodiac&hl=en

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_Parkway_Kill er

Forgive me if this topic is duplicating another in the archive. I don't remember reading it there. Thanks...

Vallejo_dave
Username: Vallejo_dave

Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 8:37 am:   

Interesting. I had never heard of this one. Wonder what makes them think it may be a rogue CIA agent.

Yarbchris
Username: Yarbchris

Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 10:33 pm:   

Due to the proximity of "the Farm," investigators theorized that the crimes may have been committed by a rogue agent. I am the webmaster of Crimeshadows.com, and I am gathering and publicizing
as much information as possible concerning this case and a few others. I have personally communicated with family members, who tell me they feel law enforcement is of little assistance. This is a case that continues to haunt Virginia, especially the families of the victims. As far as the number of victims that can be attributed to the Colonial Parkway killer, that remains uncertain-- much like the Zodiac case. I appreciate any information and encourage public input on this case.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration