College Football!!!!, Part 2 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Zodiackiller.com Message Board » General Discussion » Sports » College Football!!!!, Part 2 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tom_voigt
Username: Tom_voigt

Posted on Tuesday, January 02, 2007 - 6:25 am:   

Continued from here.

Jim_t
Username: Jim_t

Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 8:42 pm:   

The best bowl game so far Boise State Vs. Oaklahoma in the Tostitos Bowl Monday nite. Oaklahoma a college football superpower agaisnt a team who no one gave any consideration in the BSC polls. The biggest game ever for Boise State a team from the WAC conference and they outplayed the Big Boys. There was also some romance to add to the unbelieveable finnish, when the star player form Boise proposed to his cheerleader girlfreind on the sidelines after the game was over.

Vallejo_dave
Username: Vallejo_dave

Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 3:12 pm:   

I agree Jim. Best bowl game by far. Maybe the cheerleader was an inspiration for Boise!

Jim_t

Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 7:20 pm:   

Last Norte Dame played LSU in a bowl game at the New Orleans super dome. I wondered how many ghosts of the deceased haunt the halls after hurricane Katrina disater. I wondered how many people who suffered thru the terrible things that happened there would want to return to see a football game there.

Jim_t

Posted on Friday, January 05, 2007 - 6:36 pm:   

I aggree Dave that was a great game and finish, with the cheerleader being propposed to. Unfortunatley the cheerleader wasnt up to the level of the USC cheerleaders, the ones that cause you to tripple dip you tortilla chip when they are doing their cheers.

Tommyt
Username: Tommyt

Posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 - 3:59 am:   

A-S-U SUN DEVILS!!! Well, hopefully next year :-)

Oklahoma_mike
Username: Oklahoma_mike

Posted on Tuesday, January 09, 2007 - 11:25 pm:   

Several good bowl games this year, some not so good. I think Ohio State was victim of believing all the press releases about how Florida did not stand a chance. Then when their game plan began to fall apart they panicked. The old 'deer in the headlights' syndrome. I DID predict when I started this thread that the winner of the Ohio State/Texas game back in Sept. would play for the national championship. That is the only part I got right! My sports watching is pretty much over until September. Unless Oklahoma State does real well during March Madness.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration