The Letterman Connection II
Zodiackiller.com Message Board: Zodiac Media: The Letterman Connection II
|By Tom Voigt (Admin) (12-224-139-118.client.attbi.com - 184.108.40.206) on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 05:17 pm:|
Top 10 Serial Killer Pet Peeves
Late Night With David Letterman
May 2, 1991
10. Police composite sketches that make you look 10 years older than you really are.
9. Hefty bags that leak.
8. When you're hoping for a cool nickname like "Zodiac" or "Midnight Madman" and media gives you nickname "Tubby."
7. Crummy Ginsu knives they sell on TV that claim to stay sharp forever.
6. When really expensive "night vision goggles" turn out to be just a scuba mask with red cellophane taped over glass.
5. When you're a really neat serial killer and you have to move in with a really messy serial killer.
4. It's always some neighbor you barely knew who ends up yapping on the news about you being "a troubled loner."
3. Rarely have "Serial Killer Day" at the ballpark.
2. When you finally meet somebody you like, you always end up killing them.
1. Movie "Silence of the Lambs" not as funny as the book.
|By Alan Cabal (Alan_Cabal) (70.sanfrancisco-12rh16rt-ca.dial-access.att.net - 220.127.116.11) on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 07:36 pm:|
He left out the fact that serial killers, like athletes and ballet dancers, tend to
age out of their capacities to perform the work.
Then again, many dancers go on to become choreographers. I don't follow sports (although I find myself charmed by the Oakland A's), so I don't know what they do. Celebrity endorsements?
"This is the Zodiac speaking. The Wing Walker shoe is simply the only acceptable footwear when it gets down to doing my thing. They're comfortable, too. Wing Walkers worked for me. Tit-willo, tit-willo, tit-willo."
|By Alan Cabal (Alan_Cabal) (70.sanfrancisco-12rh16rt-ca.dial-access.att.net - 18.104.22.168) on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 07:40 pm:|
Incidentally, Armisted Maupin (who originally made the allegation that Toschi faked a
letter) dubbed Z "Tinkerbell" in his TALES OF THE CITY.
I'll bet that riled the gnarly misfit.
|By Ed N (Ed_N) (acc2b360.ipt.aol.com - 22.214.171.124) on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 11:31 pm:|
Now, if Letterman said that six days later on May 8th, 1991, I would have been really suspicious. It would have been the 17th anniversary of the "Badlands" letter...